Pests & Fungi, Emergency Situation Only

ThaTinMan

Some may know that I worked at a hydro store here in Cali. 2 stores, Hollywood and near the beach.
Now here this. What you are about to read is "off the charts" crazy, in conventional wisdom and sheer fright.
This is a major problem here in Cali. Takes over whole crops within days, not weeks. Like super bugs. So drastic measures have been take.
A guy came into my store in Hollyweird one day, started convo about this particular subject. His eyes became slits, then he said "a cup". Of what I wondered.

1 Cup of cheap Bleach to 1 Gallon of water. Of course I thought he was completely lying, but........
Another guy comes in 2 days later. Looking at past pics, I gave him this same story. His chit was infested, but not matured bugs yet. First round before they start laying turds everywhere..

I went to look at what happened after the spraying. OMG! Everything was green and happy! SAW IT MYSELF.

When it hits the fan, cant wait even hours. Break Glass folks...

TinMan

This is cool tinman and based on the lack of response I think we are all in the same boat.... I’m going to pretend I’m from Missouri on this one. As in the show me state. I’m going to have to see this with my own eyes before I ever take bleach into the grow room. But yeah there’s prolly some really arcane stuff that has multiple purposes

Ah hahahahaha! I have 2 different threads for 2 different sites. The other site I have gotten quite alot of traffic. Here, its kinda weird like that.
If you read it, then you may understand the circumstances.
This is every day living. Can and will happen just when you are ready to harvest...the little bastards.
But I am talkin an infestation. Crawling all over the place, growing by the hour. Soap dont work, have to wait a week for the poison to show up...
Drastic times cause us to do desperate suggestions. That is a TRUE story. Not here to wipe out crops dude.....

I have seen sucking the bastard off with vaccum cleaners (not kidding) but you will and everyone else will see the black turds in YOUR weed. Drops price and tastes, like an aftertaste.....that nasty.
Or use bleach.....

Ah hahahahaha! I have 2 different threads for 2 different sites. The other site I have gotten quite alot of traffic. Here, its kinda weird like that.
If you read it, then you may understand the circumstances.
This is every day living. Can and will happen just when you are ready to harvest...the little bastards.
But I am talkin an infestation. Crawling all over the place, growing by the hour. Soap dont work, have to wait a week for the poison to show up...
Drastic times cause us to do desperate suggestions. That is a TRUE story. Not here to wipe out crops dude.....
Forgive me but I’m confused. Did you have a question that you feel is not being answered here on the 420 or were you just making a statement? People here are awesome at coming to the rescue trying to help people with their grows. I feel if your post was more geared towards a question that the response would have been great.

Hmmm,
I am on the west coast. Worked at a hydro store in Hollywood and Hunting Beach.
I like to answer in the story alone. I cannot reccomend something like this. I can tell a true story and lay it out in front of you.
For instance, there are super bugs here In Cal. From pesticides, orange groves that were everywhere and I mean everywhere, haha.
I am not laughing at you dude. It's my humor that should not be taken as a dis to you. Because it's not. But a very serious situation when people in that desperation, you gotta help them by spitting out a rumor that I had heard from a customer.
He could not do it, so I did one and left. It worked, he did the rest quickly. I visited next day, and they were even more green and happy.
That's my story....

Is that explanation make sense? I do not to make folks feel like I shut em down. Sometimes things get really desperate here. Big ass grows and big ass money. I was more of a psychologist holding hands that making sales!You have to feel and do your beat to help. This was a sure fire winner. I believe its the shock and quick dissipation of the bleach that does an instant cleaning of the whole plant. Then evaporates.

I am not asking a question about a problem that I had.
This has been properly explained in the heading.
If you would like to see results of the same thread at thcharvest under same heading. There you will see some traffic and "likes" from well respected folks....

Back
Top Bottom