Ph Help

As for my bigger plant I'm not sure of its actual size since ive been bending it around a lot. But it has leaves coming from in-between the big leaves and the trunk now and they are about 1/4 the size of the original leaves. Its in a 1 gallon pot I think. And I made the soil mix my self, I've been using that mix in my out door garden and it works great, I had 8 foot tomato plants and 3foot pepper plants and the herbs went wild and took over the rest of the space. When I really potted it I added nothing.
No worries on your answers they are great and I appreciate it a lot you and a few others have helped out a great deal, thank you for the help

I would wait to top her until she is atleast recovered from ur current issues. U dont wanna put too much stress cus itll slow down growth and add more time to ur harvest. I usually top and lst when shes 6-12". And i wait atleast 3 days after transplanting before i do anthing (besides watering) to the plant. I try to minimize any unnecessary stress i can.

I think I'm gonna wait until after Thanksgiving to do it since I wont get to pay much attention to it until after. How long(or how big maybe) should I wait to make it flower so I can tell the sex. Either way I'm going to keep it I think, just for the free seeds. Ill post a few pictures of it tonight so you guys can see where I am now. Again thanks for all the info and advice this has been a wonderful site with great info.

Here's an update. its day two after I re-potted and here are some pictures. The first is right after I did it, the second is from tonight.

IMG_20131124_215249.jpg
IMG_20131125_202014.jpg

I think I need to water more but i'm not sure. I haven't added anything except water, room temp and its ph is 7, 7 because it was to high from the begging so i'm trying to step it down over a week or so. I say I think I need to water more because every other time the leaves rolled up like straws like that I just watered more and it fixed it self overnight. But i'm not sure. advise would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom