Pic just changed the lighting to 12/12

here are some pictures of today had to work on the room and cut the bottom out the lady was getttin to close to the light sorry about the one pic thats blurry kinda u just got to look hard and u can see the pistisl..

3338.JPG

2376.JPG

1500.JPG

awesome pics man. i really like the setup to.

So i have a question does she look to be doing allright i know she is healty but it is 3 weeks into flowerin and all i see are pistils is this normal? it took a lil over a week of flowerin to show pistitls..

fucking awesome man, very nice looking, I bet you get a nice yield bro. I can't wait to see big fat ass juicy buds in the next few weeks, absolutely great. Eh carp how goes the drying brother? Peace guys!

Carp948 said:
Hey P420 and B420 curing is going good I think, still hanging and dry all ready. Don't think I well have to box it up, just jars now. Gonna trim the buds from the stem tonight and weigh it then jar it. Let you know what it weighs. :biggrin:

sweet both of you keep us updated :grinjoint:

well in those pics if u look the bottom is but out now it lowerd it like six inces more away from the light. the light was like 6-8 inches close to the plant i was like shit so i cut out the buttom... all the cabinet is is like a dresser on the left and lik a cabinet on the left i took out the shelves out bam go my self a lil room.but she is like a foot away from the plant 3 weeks into flower will i have ehouhg room do u think? when will she stop going up and out

naw i can really cut the box.. my tv sits right about .. but like i asked last night i thouhg it growup for like the first month and then grouw out the last. dunno im probally going to start tiein them down

Back
Top Bottom