Pierce County

Farmer Rich

Any of you locals around Tacoma and Puyallup hear anything about a county task force doing surveillance around the local grow shops?

Scary shit..

I heard in Seattle dea were going around the shops seizing advanced nutrients and odor control assists. That was about Sept.
Hi I am near the pierce thurston border.

I heard in Seattle dea were going around the shops seizing advanced nutrients and odor control assists. That was about Sept.
Hi I am near the pierce thurston border.

Hmm. That's not the way I heard the story from a friend up in that area.

The way I heard it was that the DEA did go into some hydro stores, but they were very friendly and no one was threatened. From what I heard, the DEA was trying to get the hydro store owners to reveal who their customers were. Which is just smarmy, in my opinion.

The DEA apparently showed the hydro owners a brochure with pictures of weed on it (really?) and didn't point to any specific products. The DEA was looking at GH, Sunlight, and Hydro Farm - in addition to Advanced Nutrients.

Seems like some people are trying to turn something that wasn't really a big deal into a rip on Advanced Nutrients in particular. That doesn't seem right - especially when you hear the story as it REALLY happened.

Where did you hear that story, out of curiosity? I really think my friend is a reliable source, so I'm inclined to believe them more than this rumor...

:cheer:

interesting, im considering starting a legal MMJ grow for my neice who is licensed. Anyone know of any horror stories about the DEA comin down on state legal grows. I kinda border peirce, kitsap area. Im gonna do it no mater what but wondering how soundly im gonna sleep while doin it ;)

interesting, im considering starting a legal MMJ grow for my neice who is licensed. Anyone know of any horror stories about the DEA comin down on state legal grows. I kinda border peirce, kitsap area. Im gonna do it no mater what but wondering how soundly im gonna sleep while doin it ;)

No the DEA won't bother you unless you go over 100 plants.
Just make sure you have a copy of her MMJ authorization and a signed letter authorizing you to be her caretaker.

I think your expectations maybe a little high. With 7 plants in flower you'll probably end up with about 8 ounces a month in a perpetual grow.

yes and no.yer point made. after more colab with my cohorts ive decided a smooootha program. first grow to get things goin im pulling from another grow 15 straight from a 5week veg to 12\12 of some well nurtured white widow that for the past six years has avg. 2.7per plant.I have 2-600 watt hps's strict advanced nute diet in a 10x10 indoor. ..prob keep this method. less hassle, just bring the ladies over for flowering every month ....hopefully in a few days ill have some pics!!! sooo lets just say im going to enjoy keeping you all posted=)

Back
Top Bottom