Pineapple Chunk

gfdiesel

has anyone tried growing barnreys farms pineapple chunk. has really good reviews, but hasn't impressed me much. if anybody has had good luck with this strain I a very interested to know what you used for food and medium. I am not ready to give up on this one yet. thanks

i just started that strain from seed its 2 days including the germination using the paper towel method an its already sprouted an it's about 3-4 inch tall its so cute. i'll let you know how it goes.

I'm in week 4 of flower with a few PC's now. I will let you know how they turn out. Look good so far. They clone fairly well .

any pictures?
I just got a fem pineapple chunk seed. curious to see.

- musshy

Musshy ,

Im not set up for pictures , but I can tell you they are hearty plants . I have several Barneys Farm Fem varieties going , and I am impressed . I have read some negative feed back on BF on here , but Im very pleased with my stock. Their Lucy and Cheese Candy are really nice dense plants with thick flowers too . They all do well with LST , and PC jumps out of the growing medium like the rest of BF varieties . I will report my harvest finals , and I plan on keeping PC as one of my main varieties to utilize in LST , SCROG , and Hempy .
hope this helps .

MD:420:

here's a pic of my pineapple chunk
IMAG038421.jpg

your plant looks familiar:thumb:
i grew this strain twice before 5 plants in total one of them went very purple and the smoke was amazing
i found i got a really good yield of them and the smoke was very good
they also seem to be fairly healthy and resistant to problems
nothing but good things to say about this strain from me
:tokin:

oh yea it does kinda taste like pineapples very sweet and earthy

pineapple_chunk_Blue_Dream_009.JPG
pineapple_chunk_Blue_Dream_003.JPG
pineapple_chunk_Blue_Dream_008.JPG
pineapple_chunk_Blue_Dream_001.JPG
I have grown Pineapple Chuck over 10 times, one of my favorite strains. The flavor and yield are one for the books. Buds come out frost with a hint of red. I learned that if you let her go until milky and 50% amber you get the best results. If left unchecked she will grow 3-4 ft with many massive tight nugs, if LST is your thing, I tried that to, but as you can see from pictures, plenty of buds, but not as good as letting her do her thing on her own with maybe a snip for 2 main 2ft colas. I germ in Happy Frog, 160z cup under set of k-5's in about 3-4 weeks when roots star showing, transplant to 1 gal bucket for 2-3 week. with the fresh Happy Frog, no nutes needed and plant goes nuts from there into final 5 gallon pot, fresh soil and put under 1000w HPS. Yields vary from 4 oz dried to almost 1 lb. there are a couple of genotypes. Since she has short flower time, 7 weeks, give her the extra time in veg time and you wil see big difference, and also milky and 50%amber on trichs, you wi love it and your results. This is truely one of my favorite strains, good luck, plant did not like it, she wants room. The Pineapple is on the left and 3ft at the time of pic. Also Blue Dream is PURE HEAVEN..LOL
Peace
Crash

crash702, wow that's a great looking plant.
my connection just got some blue dream. it's great smoke.
I just germed my pineapple chunk.....she is crowning right now...... i'll share a pic when she breaks the surface.

- musshy

I grew pineapple chunk a couple grows ago. Yield was about a oz per plant and unfortunately the buds were airy and light. The other strain from that same grow was healthier and yielded 2 oz per plant of rock hard nugs.
I found the Pineapple Chunk plants to be difficult for the noob I was, but I'm sure it can produce well under optimal conditions.
Taste and High wise it is wonderful but I don't think I'll try it again.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom