Pineapple Chunk: Journal

TheGrower420

This is my new Barneys Farm Seed, Pineapple Chunk Journal.
Below is my Seed Synopsis. My weekly plant journals and Garden Synopsis will begin next week.
TLG-Seed1277576852.jpg

Genetics : Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End of September
Height : Medium THC Level : 25%
Characteristics :
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized is crossed with the famous Barney's Pineapple with Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding into this new variety the essence and flavour of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Pineapple Chunk is mould and disease resistant. It's cannabis seeds flowers into a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. It's aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique.

Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock. Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.

TheGrower420

welcome to 420!!
I have 20 of the seeds ...10 are at a girlfriends house...2 weeks old. I cracked my 10 3 days ago....
Ill be watching yours....you can find my stuff at The VipersNest Continuous
it will be in the last pages...see you there

welcome to 420!!
I have 20 of the seeds ...10 are at a girlfriends house...2 weeks old. I cracked my 10 3 days ago....
Ill be watching yours....you can find my stuff at The VipersNest Continuous
it will be in the last pages...see you there

Thanks PitViper, and by the way, I Love Captain Spalding!
"here is your complimentary fried chicken, dont left the door hit you in the ass on the way out!
Capt. Spalding Rocks!

TheGrower420

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

This is my new Barneys Farm Seed, Pineapple Chunk Journal.
Below is my Seed Synopsis. My weekly plant journals and Garden Synopsis will begin next week.
TLG-Seed1277576852.jpg

Genetics : Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End of September
Height : Medium THC Level : 25%
Characteristics :
Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk Feminized is crossed with the famous Barney's Pineapple with Cheese/Skunk #1 with the intention of breeding into this new variety the essence and flavour of these two delicious strains. The result is an extremely vigourous and stable plant. Pineapple Chunk is mould and disease resistant. It's cannabis seeds flowers into a beautiful conclusion in just 55 days. The essence and flavour of Pineapple Chunk is immediately obvious. It's aroma of earthy Cheese X Skunk is backed up by a secondary scent of Pineapple. The taste is delicious and unique.

Earthy flavours are underpinned by a strong tasty Pineapple aftershock. Pineapple Chunk is most rewarding. A huge giver with a massive THC output and high CBD gives a powerful couch lock effect.

TheGrower420
I’m a first time growing and my Pineapple Chunk seeds just cracked. I’m curious, I’ve been reading about a long flowering time. Im in Michigan and planting them outside. Any help would be appreciated

I’m a first time growing and my Pineapple Chunk seeds just cracked. I’m curious, I’ve been reading about a long flowering time. Im in Michigan and planting them outside. Any help would be appreciated
Good morning @Lavender Moon Welcome to 420magazine my friend :welcome:
There are lots of growers here from your great state that can help you out.
Post here and meet everyone.
If you have a specific question you can ask here.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe
Bill

Oh BTW that thread is from 2010, you won't get an answer. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom