Pint-sized Parsley Pushers Pinched

Vicious176

Retyped straight from High Times April issue.

Sorry if repost

-----

The US War on Drugs has now expanded its authority widely enough to justify the arrest of two 10-year-old hitls in possesion of less than an ounce of parsley in a plastic bag. Yes, you read that right: parsley. The girls in question admitted to brining the pupular restaurant garnish to school as a prank, convinving their apparently equall clueless classmates that the leafy green substance in question was indeed marijuana-the devil's lettuce incarnate-rather than the stuff on the side of the plate no one eats.

Tipped off to this potentially devastating turn of events by school officials, authorities in Palm Coast, FL, were quick to overreact: The parsley pushers were arrested, removed from school and processed at Flagler County inamte Facility. Ultimately, the two were released into the custody of their parents, after being charged under a state law that makes it illegal to claim a substance is a drug. Whether or not the item is intended for sale or distribution. The girls were also suspended from school and ordered to attend drug-awareness classes.

As for the arresting officer, Cpl. Don Apperson, school resource deputy with the Flagler County Sheriff's Office, we can only imagine that good old Don is sleeps a little more soundly these days knowing he's taken scum like that off the street. Way to go officer Apperson. You should be proud.

Wow, just when you thought things were really fuckin bad, shit like this happens. Another fantastic example of wasted tax money.

I bet those girls were trippin out, nice story they can tell their friends later on in life when they really become stoners lol

LMFAO, that shit is pretty funny.
But then again, just proves once again how young kids are today that wanna experiment drugs. I mean, heck, when I was 10 years old I was way to busy with my neon shorts and matching top playing Oregon Trail to think of something like dope.

DaHui said:
LMFAO, that shit is pretty funny.
But then again, just proves once again how young kids are today that wanna experiment drugs. I mean, heck, when I was 10 years old I was way to busy with my neon shorts and matching top playing Oregon Trail to think of something like dope.
Omg Oregon Trail was the shit! I used to play that game allllllll the time.

fuckin pigs..

Haha 10 years old and already a pusher...

Hey, don't forget to eat your GREENS

You cannot formally "arrest" a ten-year-old let alone place actual charges against them. Once again, where are the parents!?

I dont think you all realise how dangerous Parsleycan be. If eaten en masse, it can casue mass diarreah. It stains clothing. It tastes horrible. Thank god we have law enforcement officials out there, risking their lives, clothing, and bowel regularity, to stop this parsely epidemic. We dont need law enforcement combing the streets for guns, killres, rapsits and theives, we need to dedicate MORE of our resources towards this scourge of parsely users, "garnish heads" as we call them on the street. Especially at your school level. Why spend money on counselors, after school activitiy programs, or god forbid, books and more faculty to teach our children, when we SHOULD be spending money on school law enforcement to crack down on the criminal known as "our future", AKA our children. We need to strike fear into their little herts NOW, because once they start with the prsely, WHATS NEXT?? Parsely is a gateway garnish to OTHER horrible garnishes...AND SPICES!!!! Such as LEMON ZEST, CURRY, OREGENO, and the dreaded PAPRIKA.
I SALUTE YOU Cpl. Don Anderson. You keep our streets afe from the devil garnishes and the evil 10 year olds who consume them! It warms my heart to see our resources spent wisely, and our punishments fitting the crime. Now we need to start arresting children who point chuiken strips at other children, pretending its a gun, we nede to arrest 6 year olds for touching other 6 year olds, and we need to suspend children for posting out of school on MYSPACE!
-PM

Oh I agree PM, it's an example of our hard working tax dollars being put to good use. lol

I can already see the freevibe ads on tv...

Parents teach your children the dangers of herbs and garnishes today.

That lettuce you're so casually putting on your burger was grown by a farmer. Farmers grow food, and food is eaten by terrorists. Starve terrorism, stop eating lettuce.

Bland food, my anti-drug.

u know whats worse? taking 10 yr old kids to a more than likely high security "ADULT" intake center.
housing such as:
popular demand drug dealers
ur local pedifiles
ur hot i didnt know she was only 16
ur uncommon killer
ur 10 yr old parsley comsuming children

BIG BROTHER WANTS YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uprising said:
I can already see the freevibe ads on tv...

Parents teach your children the dangers of herbs and garnishes today.

That lettuce you're so casually putting on your burger was grown by a farmer. Farmers grow food, and food is eaten by terrorists. Starve terrorism, stop eating lettuce.

Bland food, my anti-drug.

:laughtwo: Dont listen to your parents, greens arent good for you, they could kill you, via terrorism :cough: :cough:

Back
Top Bottom