Pipe & Bong Names

i have a peace pipe named Priestess Mary Jane:peace: - shes a little over a foot long, and the stem is bamboo

i have a metal pipe that my mom gave me - so i've not named it because it came to me nameless

i used to have a metal pipe that had a peace symbol on the out side of it that i called the peace pipe but it was stolen

and i just got a bong a few weeks ago that i have failed to give a name to as of yet

im considering Ragnarok or Tiamat
:rollit::bong:

Tiamat as in the dragon goddess from the Forgotten Realms?

everytime i get a new piece, i cant name it until i get ripped from it.. here are some of the names i can remember....

Fallen Soldiers: (broke or lost or stolen)

Sir Frinkles of Mifgock - a chillum
Bubblevicious, formerly known as Maggot "The Cheese" MacFrankenstein - glass pipe
Astro/Glide - a neon yellow acrylic bong and its huge bell slide
Grape Ape - 6ft purple bong that was my dad's

Currents:

Booger - one hitter glass chillum
Puffallupagus - glass pipe
Futakuchi-Onna - glass pipe

the last 2 are in the 420 Glass gallery, and in a post called "my babies"

My Bong is called pod, after the guy who intoduced me to bongs... I also have almost identical to his so i thought it would be a nice tribute to the guy who showd me so much in the world of bongin!!

Toke on all :roorrip:
:peace:

I got my Vapor Genie at the beginning of May and it took me a few weeks to think of a name..but one night I vaped and watched Aladdin and ended up deciding on the name Jasmine :)

I like it

I just names my newest piece Jimmy Hen-drugs. I also have Hott Donna, an ode to that 70's show and Mr Burns (he's a pipe with the lighter in side) he represents my love of the Simpsons. Also I have Dr. Cox (medicinal,its a lil fallic looking and luv Scrubs) and Little Jerry Seinfeld.

I just names my newest piece Jimmy Hen-drugs. I also have Hott Donna, an ode to that 70's show and Mr Burns (he's a pipe with the lighter in side) he represents my love of the Simpsons. Also I have Dr. Cox (medicinal,its a lil fallic looking and luv Scrubs) and Little Jerry Seinfeld.

HOTT DONNA! love it!!!!! that's a great episode

i am also a HUGE simpsons fan.. (like getting into trivia-mode? lol)

My friend and I bought this beast ass clear bong with blue flames on it, and every time you smoke it these little highlights appear in green red and yellow, It's cool. We named 'er Mr. Bubbles (Makes this kick ass bubbling sound I've never heard any other bong make)

OurBong.jpg

I call this one "Stolen from little bro while he's outta town Bong" ;)
Not a bad little bong, and it's actually glass on glass, no O rings here.
DSC00336.JPG

DSC003352.JPG

I live in a student house and at one point there were more bongs than there were people. We've had some pretty awesome names: Walter Cronkite, Chronica (The house bong, named after me, Monica because I bought it), Bong Sagget, Budnik (kinda looks like a space station), Professor Cronsworth, Pipa de Agua Rosita (Rosie for short, it means Pink Water pipe in Spanis and it's the cutest pink Gear ever!) and finally, Obonga.
Photo325.png

me and my buddy bought a bong yesterday and we decided to name it the smooth criminal . seeing as we havent been choked out by it yet . :) and apparently its criminal to smoke weed

Back
Top Bottom