Bong name suggestions?

CannabisLove

I don't know how many people name their bongs, pipes, bowls, and whatever else but I do and I got a new bong, but I'm having a really hard time naming it for once.
So if you think you have a good name for it, reply!
Bong29.JPG
booong.JPG

^ Thats it :)

How about something simple, like "Smokey"?
I made a pipe out of a brand new toilet plunger once. I saw a pic of Jeffrey Ament and Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam in High Times with one. They called it The Nutmeg Potty Plunger, and so did I. I wish I had a pic of it. Hell, I wish I still had IT!!

That bong is dope. Pun intended. I am a nerd. lol
Anyway, I was gonna ask. What are the names of some of your other pieces? Everybody has their own styles/reasons for giving names so I was just wondering. Its rasta colored so you could call it Marley. Not entirely original but it works. I have a pet bird named Marley. He is a green cheeked conure so his primary coloring is made up of green, yellow and red.

How about something simple, like "Smokey"?

Smokey made me think of those tiny cocktail wieners called Lil' Smokies. You could call him Lil' SMOKEY. Kind of adorable. haha

That bong is dope. Pun intended. I am a nerd. lol
Anyway, I was gonna ask. What are the names of some of your other pieces? Everybody has their own styles/reasons for giving names so I was just wondering. Its rasta colored so you could call it Marley. Not entirely original but it works. I have a pet bird named Marley. He is a green cheeked conure so his primary coloring is made up of green, yellow and red.

Smokey made me think of those tiny cocktail wieners called Lil' Smokies. You could call him Lil' SMOKEY. Kind of adorable. haha

Haha thanks, sadly the slider part got smashed today..But I have another one, it just won't match :/ ):
This is my first bong, but my pipes are named Bob Marley (theres a cartoon version of him on it smoking a joint), chillum, and Old reliable (hes old, giant and I can always rely on him to get me baked lol)
Its usually easy for me to name stuff, but this bong is something different lol.
I was thinking of peace maker, but I was completely fried when I said it and now it doesn't sound as great.

Well damn, you already got a Bob Marley. I don't know what to tell ya now. haha. Gotta love naming your pieces. Makes em' that much more endearing n shit. I guess I never really noticed it but I have named every piece I've ever owned.

Piggens- small pipe with a pig face on the front

Juice Box (or Miro Box)- decorated mason jar outfitted with a mesh screen for the green and some tubing coming out the top to smoke it from. Miro is my code word/inside joke for weed

Pink Frosting- my huge ice bong. Its pale pink with frosted glass. One hit and you are good to go. haha

Anyway, enough gushing over them. But those are definitely my 3 faves. :yummy:

I'd call it Green Goblin, or something. haha. My favourite bong is called Pussy Monster.

Agreed, it should be called the green goblin, I like that one,

Whenever I pick a name for a bong, pipe, etc... I like to smoke a bowl out of it and then the first name that pops into my head I choose haha. Pretty fun actually :)

i have an awesome glass piece named big mami because of the way she makes me feel after i smoke out of it. so like the poster above said, smoke from it, and then name it based on how it made you feel

The little toker that could

i have an awesome glass piece named big mami because of the way she makes me feel after i smoke out of it. so like the poster above said, smoke from it, and then name it based on how it made you feel

Where I'm from stoners think it's bad luck to smoke a bong with no name.

Whenever I pick a name for a bong, pipe, etc... I like to smoke a bowl out of it and then the first name that pops into my head I choose haha. Pretty fun actually :)

Yeah thats what I usually do, but this one has me stumped lol
Every time I blaze with it with people we try to name it but we can't think of a good one for it

'Nother suggestion in: The Rasta Rocket.

Back
Top Bottom