Pipe & Bong Names

Yah I call mine brOken one!!! Cause my girl is going to break it soon!!!

one of my long hash pipes i call it smooth ie beacuse the smoke feels god to the lungs and throat
-Lets pack the fuck up smoothie:thumb:

Now retired after years of faithfull service:
Rosco P Bowltoker - Marijuana pipe

NO ROSCOE.......... Skinny im sorry you could clean her up......

I've got plenty of names :) my steamroller is names kermit, flame red three perk bong is named diablo.green two foot bong is te hulk, red and blue pipe is diablo junior, blue and yellow bubbler is dorry (off finding nemo), pink hookah is meme, clear and pale green bubbler is tinkerbell and I have a 4 ft zong, and a 25 perk bong I haven't named yet, I think the zong is gonna be called zavage (after my nickname) and the 25 perk I'm gonna have to think about :)

i call my bong ramsey due to the fact i was watching hell's kitchen when i sparked it up for the first time and it made my throat feel like the fires of hell

i have no idea what to call her.. but she is a heavy hitter ... heavy hitter could be her name,, i am to scared to put water or ice in it so it might as well be called big puss... lmfao
IMG_09449.jpg

I have a skeleton themed hookah i call 'Legion'
And my first ever bong (which has been cracked alot, so is now almost completely covered in masking tape) is called Ol' Faithful

i have no idea what to call her.. but she is a heavy hitter ... heavy hitter could be her name,, i am to scared to put water or ice in it so it might as well be called big puss... lmfao
IMG_09449.jpg

So what kind of liquid DO you put in your bong?

I have a pretty good collection of pipes there is about 10, first off, the first one I ever got is named Nerbowl I named it that off of Garfield, Nerbowl is the thickest of them all, its an all pink glass spoon with a blue flower at the end of the bowl, and has blue stripes all the way around it, the 2'nd pipe I got is named crush off of finding nemo, its also a spoon, then I have a nug jug/pipe, its an intresting piece it's also pink glass, that ones named Jar-Jar binx off of star wars, then I have a carbless pipe that i call the no-carb it's silver fumed, and the one with the biggest bowl is named scream cause it has a scream face in the stem, and then I have a red 1 footer bong named Jafar off of aladin, and I have a little necklace named knuckle baby because it looks like it had a little sperm cell on the stem,I also have a bucket, if you dont know what that is look it up they are usefull,I also found a goofy bong made out of I think ceramic it is awsome but I dont use that one I just keep it on my shelf for looks, and I have a silver fumed chilum that has a blue snake on it and I dont know what to name it yet any suggestions would be appriciated.The chillum is my most recent one it is very blue

ok i like the names of our friendly bongs so far ... so what do i bring to the table? ....

i have a very very gorgeous LED bong which i call ''AFTERBURNER'' as when i hit a bowl on her it feels like i have been hit by a typhoon jet lol :)

I named my bubbler Smokey because well it smokes and bubbles rly smooth.
And for my ROOR bong, i dont know what name to give him yet..

Back
Top Bottom