Pipe & Bong Names

I just have a single pipe glass bong pretty simple, still hits the sweet spot though... name?, uhmm Physco xD... actualy suprised how far this thread has gone :p

i have no idea what to name my bowl. maybe someone can help? every time i smoke from it i feel like im gonna melt into whatever i touch. its pink and purple with red and my first piece. any name suggestions?

Just got a new SYN bong. It's clear, has a stem perc, a dome perc and an ice catcher. I call it Space Ghost, and it draws like a pencil. :bongrip: I love you Space Ghost.

I've been smoking for about a year now and have had 2 pipes, 1 bubbler, and a plastic bong. The first pipe I had I named Jesus Christ because that's what I said shortly after taking a hit out of it and getting messed up, but it has since been broken :( My new pipes name is Mantis, because the designs in it look like prang mantis arms, my bubblers name is Neptune because of the colors, and I named my plastic bong Ultra Violet because it is violet and gets you ultra messed up. My friends all have some good names for things too for example as far as there pieces go they have Starburst, Tulip, Avalance, Doug, Sauron, Silverado. There bubblers names are Magma and Tornado, and there bongs names are Whirlpool, Hades, and Lucifer.

this is my bong...i dont know what to call her top two ideas are
Two Face
Zig Zag

anyone think a better name

IMG_09449.jpg

i have 2 pipes one is a 2 inch multi colored swirl glass spoon named Ron Paul Thunderfuck. i have a 4 inch glass ram pipe that is named champion and i have a nice 1 foot black bob marley bong with a 4 finger perc in it the bong is named sex panther.

houdini- 18" glass bong that had one big spiral of added glass that glowed in the dark. It has magical hit.
Hades- 3ft clear glass bong with powdered flaming skulls running up the neck. It is brutal
HEMI- 18" orange acrylic bong with a double bubble chamber. I named it HEMI after the dodge engine because of the orange color and hemi engines have hemispherical valve system giving it more horsepower
I had a bubbler slide that I alternated between all of the bongs it was called the frog.
And I had a ice chest filled with water with a gallon jug for a gravity bong. It was titled THE DUDE.

I have another one that I haven't thought of yet it is a week old. If y'all have any ideas let me know.

Some friends and I own a clear bong, about 2 feet tall. I call it Clear Headed. A nickname we have for it is Charles, because the first 2 letters of Charles is CH or clear headed. I also own a small spoon bowl that is black with white streaks. I haven't named it yet.. anyone have any ideas?

My new SYN bong Space Ghost, with Twisted Alice on the left and Voodoo on the right. (SYN means Smoke Yourself Numb)
IMAG00849.jpg

Had a 2 footer bong named MERLIN, and a smaller 8 inch bong named EXCALIBUR and my first pipe I bought was named THE MAN. all my other previous ones i never named or can't remember at this point.

I personally have 4 pieces one a simple dual chamber metal piece named Nuclear Reactor but reactor for short and next i have a black and green bong with three bulbs in its stem and he is my level 82 bong Bubbles. lol any way my third piece is my only glass piece named Myra shes just tiny and my last piece is my baddy named lucky simply because he looks like a normal cigarette.
:thanks:For lookin

Back
Top Bottom