Pipe & Bong Names

I have a 6' bong and we call it "the lightening" but if you are hitting it you are "riding the lightening" and that comes from one of the original songs by metalica

Needles to say it's a one hitter even with reggie.

I have a Gear bong that I named Kim after Kim Kardashian because of her beautiful curves, and yesterday I bought a Fisherman's Friend pipe that I named "Nike," which stands for the Goddess of Victory :)

I have a bubbler named Hercules and a bowl named big mouth Betty. Hercules got his name because I didn't love it when I bought it but after I ripped it for the first time I loved it and started singing zero to hero from the Disney movie Hercules. Big mouth Betty is blue and yellow and orange with a big mouthpiece and my friends and I used to hang out behind the truck stop Betty beavers and take big mouth with us. I love naming pieces and I've helped my boyfriend name both of his too :)

my first pipe was small and blueish clearish and i named her gypsy

i just got a bowl today and she's white and clear and has a blue circle for the rushhole so idk what to name her! i was thinking of astro cause she looks like an astronaut haha or ice, bubbles or flubber

hmm my first bong was the lil' ripper it had a large metal bowl (held a cleaned 1/4 oz)that got attached to several pipes till it was finally lost. the bowl was called the church bell for it's shape as were the different pipes made with it
currently I have several glass pipes goldie fishy and a wooden pipe called woody

I used to have a HVY bong. But, my pet name for that bong is ...... "Worthless Piece Of Cheaply Made Shit". The beaker part on the bottom was about the same thickness of a 60w lightbulb. Very poorly made and worthless. I'll never buy HVY ever again. And, I suggest you do the same.

My new bong cost half as much as the HVY, is three times as thick, twice as tall. I call it the "Green Monster" I picked it up at the Cannabis Farmers Market in Tacoma WA. It was such a great buy and came with a glass nail concentrate rig. It's 18mm, but I used a 14mm/18mm downstem and it converts it over to 14mm so I can use it with all the accessories I had to use with the HVY. So, here it is ......

Green_Monster.jpg

Green_Downstem.jpg

In case you are wondering. It's "420 Science" resin block that makes the water turn green. Funny thing is it matches the green base and the green mouthpiece ...... which looks cool.

Hello!!!!!!!

I have 5 pieces. 1 bong, 1 bubbler, 1 bowl, A Incredibowl, 1-hitter cigrette thing.

My pieces- Name
1)Zong bong- Thunderstruck
2)Bubbler w/ angle rotator- Smokey
3)Bowl- Twista Jr
4)Incredibowl- Killa
5)1 hitter cig- marlboro

I also have 3 big grinders with keif screens.. A Zen Blunt roller, A Zen Joint roller, Bubble bag. ; )

EDIT: I used to have a bowl name Twista and it lasted me 10 yrs. til it broke. hence of a Jr. :) It has a twirl in the middle of the bowl is why. I also had a bong name "THA CHAMP". I had it for 15 yrs. and it broke. My friend broke it.. It was 4ft. bong with ice catcher and that thing will knock u out!!! :thumb:

I had a 3 1/2 ft double bubble bong in high school the had a gargoyle base that I named grog < had many of fun times with that bong.

im horrible with names the only bong i have named was my huge bong .. we named it smoke stack... becase we can complety clear the bong and we look at it 30 mins later and lil smoke keep risin out lol... maybe i need to name them and they will stop breakin lol

Dude, I came here stonedered looking to name my homemade steel pen peice and spent 5 minutes looking at your little animation. Thank you for that entertainment.:thumb:

I named mine the Pen-Pal Because it's made of a metal pen and doesn't use nearly as much weed as required by a pipe, bong, joint, etc. and I still get/am fucked up!

I feel the need to name all my pipes when I get them! It's just fun and makes it more personal when friends come over I guess.

I have a big beaker-shaped clear double-perk bong with ice catchers called "The Magi", a dark blue and green glass smaller bong with roses on it called "Rosie", and a green glass bong with an apple shaped bowl so I call it "Apple Tree". I have a friend who has a MASSIVE brown and yellow striped bong called "Colossus" and a dual-perk bubbler called "Frankenstein".

Pipes: Gaia (looks like the earth and the sea swirling together), Quill (you can hold it in your hand like a quill), Dobby (it has 2 fins on either side of the bowl so it looks like Dobby from Harry Potter), Ophelia (not sure why it's named that, but ironically this is a broken pipe now), Señor Peanut (it's shaped like "Mr" Peanut and my sister got it for me from Mexico), a black steamroller called "The Cannon", a little sneak-a-toke in the shape of an old school stereo called "Boombox", "Toothpaste" is a little straight pipe that has blue white and dark blue stripes resembling toothpaste squeezed out on a toothbrush, a clear double perk with sparkles in the dark blue glass on the top of the perks glass called "Cupcakes"..

.. man I could go on and on! :) Hope you guys enjoys my list!

I had a spoon I called Peanut due to it's size, a bubbler names Bowlbasaur because it looked like the tentacle of a bulbasaur pokemon lol, I had a 3ft percolator bong I called Brosiedon King of the Broceans, my current piece I have is a 10in steam roller I call it Green Peace because well it's green.. and peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom