Lord Jabu Jabu - [Gift] (Sadly Broken...) Glass Bowl
The Twisted Fister - [HM] Mini Bong
Xmachina/Ash Katchums - [HM] Bong/Ash Catcher
Deus/The Rainbow Ice Dragon - [HM] Glycerin Coil Bong[/COLOR]
The Wall - [HM] Waterfall
Gurren Labong - [HM] (Small) Gravity Bong

= Bought
[HM] = Home Made

I got this pipe a few weeks ago, it's started to change from yellow to blue. Any ideas what to name it?

VideoSnapshot-3.jpg

VideoSnapshot-1.jpg

VideoSnapshot-2.jpg

VideoSnapshot.jpg

We have a 1.5 foot bong that we can put in the freezer like a beer mug. It has glycerine in between the perc chambers and an outer cylinder, pretty cool. We call her
"The Chiller" and she's quite fantastic. But I'm curious to see what you all call smoking? We call it "Putting On Our Boots"

In my town we call smoking 'watching a movie on blu ray'. The piece is the blu ray player, the herb is the disc. Ha

Small, plain 6" glass bong named : Friend

20+ year old proto pipe named : Damn it (I just cleaned you).

Fuzzy pic of Damn it:
Picture_00568.jpg

If you have ever owned a proto pipe you know how mine got its name. And no, I will NEVER give it up.

After 20 years of this pipe I think I should have bought some shares of rubbing alcohol companies.

Back in the late 70's I had a nice ceramic bong. A naked girl, double DD's, on her knees, stem came out from between her legs with a revolver 6 shot bowl. Carb was at the small of her back / top of her ass crack... dropped her and she broke.....Been looking for a replacement ever since but , alas....
......no replacement found for my "pistil packin momma"
:rip:

:peace:
WillyB

My pipe names, past and present, are blue balls, daisy, galaxia, midnight toker, pablo escobar, jumanji, ziggy man (also named delilah), and lil squirt. And my roomate has sherlock, dr. Green thumb, and justine. *_*

I have 2 pipes:
A blue metal one called Fluffy (cuz i got blazed once and started to explain how everything i saw was fluffy n shit... lol), and home made wooden spoon called Morning Wood :wood: (we used it every morning while on vacation and usually before hooking up with someone in the evening :rocker:)

Back
Top Bottom