Pipe & Bong Names

here is my favorite...my sherlock...its name is toro verde. the green bull. notice its horns on the bottom

ToroVerde_Scale.jpg

Toro_Verde.jpg

I recently got a small brown bong and we call him Chongy Brown, it is small enough to hold with one hand but just slightly too big for a pocket about 8 inches tall.

me and my buds call our bong the goats vagina..
we were really high one day and someone said it, the name stuck right away because of the randomness haha

So my spoon's name is Furcifer Astaroth Beezlebub AKA F.A.B. I was going to name it after some vine (cuz there are green swirls up the piece) so I wikipediaed 'vine' and that lead to a wiki page about demons and eventually I came across three names i liked so much i put them all together.
Furcifer: means scoundral in Latin (he is a lil scoundrel though)
Astaroth: a demon that seduces with laziness (he sure does)
Beezlebub: one of the seven princes of hell (i was really high and couldn't stop giggling when i said it.

me and my friend own a small 8" bong that we call Chongy Brown he's really smooth. He's actually amazing i still think it's weird that we named him and he has a gender haha but it's just a habit can't help that keep tokin' :roorrip:

Ya'll shits weak! let me take you to school on this one...

Kim Bong Il
Mao ZeBong
KRS-Oneie
Julius THCaesar
Bong Jovi
Rezsputin
Jeffery Bonger
Bongte Culpepper
Bugs Bongy
Obi Bong Kanobe
Bongladesh
Keanu Reefs
Hannah Bongtana
Shaquille Bowl'neal
Humphrey Bowlgart
John "Q" Sack
Joan of Spark
George W. Kush
Sabong Hussein
Barack Obonga
Obonga Bin Ladin
Sheryl Dro
Kimbowl Slice
Hulk Tokin
J.R.R Tokin
Ashton Kusher
THCerena Williams
Hannibowl Lecter
Little BTom Drokaowl Peep
Bonge West
Taylor Spliff
Aerospliff
Michael Dugoutlas
Kim KardHashian
Barbra highsand
Dime Bag Darrell
Robert Plant
Edgar Allen Dro
Tom Drokaw
William Dankespeare
Johnny Cashed
Trent Rezner
Keef Ledger
Alicia Silverstoned
Sylvester Stalloned
Orville Redenbonger
Tom Danks

You're welcome...

Ya'll shits weak! let me take you to school on this one...

Kim Bong Il
Mao ZeBong
KRS-Oneie
Julius THCaesar
Bong Jovi
Rezsputin
Jeffery Bonger
Bongte Culpepper
Bugs Bongy
Obi Bong Kanobe
Bongladesh
Keanu Reefs
Hannah Bongtana
Shaquille Bowl'neal
Humphrey Bowlgart
John "Q" Sack
Joan of Spark
George W. Kush
Sabong Hussein
Barack Obonga
Obonga Bin Ladin
Sheryl Dro
Kimbowl Slice
Hulk Tokin
J.R.R Tokin
Ashton Kusher
THCerena Williams
Hannibowl Lecter
Little BTom Drokaowl Peep
Bonge West
Taylor Spliff
Aerospliff
Michael Dugoutlas
Kim KardHashian
Barbra highsand
Dime Bag Darrell
Robert Plant
Edgar Allen Dro
Tom Drokaw
William Dankespeare
Johnny Cashed
Trent Rezner
Keef Ledger
Alicia Silverstoned
Sylvester Stalloned
Orville Redenbonger
Tom Danks

You're welcome...

Thank YOU!!! I laughed so hard I cried (this new bud is heavy!)...

I call my bubbler Trey

I have a big bong that looks like its wrapped in red and white wrapping paper that i call The Grinch

My vaporizer i call Mr. Vapes

:bongrip:

One summer me and my friends, going on a vacation during May Long week, decided that we try to name my bong. After many suggestions and ideas we decided that we would name the bong in reference to the biggest motion picture ever created...Avatar...and after a haze of creative and herbal braining storming Ewya, mother of all Navii was born.

Stay high:cool:

Got a solid black sherlock with a really deep bowl a while back and after much debate me and my friends settled on, The Devil. I know, it's mean. Every time anyone smokes it though, the first two or three hits are smooth and plentiful... And then it tries to straight f**king kill you. Harsh, painful, you can't breath at all and it happens every time!

Ive got an 18 inch straight tube bong with a green ashcatch that makes it look like a rocketship. So i call him Buzz Lightyear cuz he takes you to "infinity and beyond"

Ive also got a 24 inch single perc Weed Star bong with an inline ashcatch, a 4-arm diffuser, a perculated bowl, and a charcoal adapter. All clear pieces. I put blue food coloring in the water. So i call him the science experiment.

Kermit is the bong cuz its got a frog on it, Saphire for my blue pipe, Gandolf for my ft. long Sherlock, and i cant decide what to call my new Zong

I have a few pieces, Medusa is my favorite, 10" Sherlock pipe that fits 3g of prime ganja. other names are Heinz because it looks like ketchup and mustard mixed together, and "the Hammer" because it is a 2' long shotgun with a massive party bowl on it. I also just got a blue Bong with Skulls on it, but im looking for a good name...any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom