Pipe & Bong Names

I just started smoking last January and I bought a pipe and during its first smoke this one friend of mine dropped it and broke it on the concrete. so i went immediatly and got another which is blue red and orange so i call it The Torch. IDK if i jinxed myself by calling it that or im just a noob at smoking but it always seems to have a lot of fire balls burn your throat.

I have a blue steam roller named poppa smurf. A black pipe named Darth Vader. A green bong named the the g spot. and a new pipe named Dr. Kenneth noisewater.

Mine are called.....
Linsey Lohan
The big one
Smeet
Slong
Banana Jamma
co co & flo jo
snookie
the situation
the guuche
gucci mane
Hilary
George
dark side of the moon
The hoffman
woody
little woody
the big woody
binnitles and skittles
Perry Maison
Jwow
that other big pipe
Farley
the wet one
conehead
ding dong

and thats all i have at the moment...........

i just got my first bong. a 2 footer with red, green, and blue swirl through clear glass and glow in the dark glass around the slide hole and also spiralling up the neck. Doob Tube!!!!!!!

I have a ton, so bare with me: Supernova (my main pipe), Hexasaur (pipe), Captain Jacques (my chillum), Chaos (bong), Lucky (bong), Green Skin (bong), Bubbles (bubbler, I know, how original right? But my brother gave it to me as a gift, and he already had it for 6 years and he named it, so I kept it's original name.) Prince (bubbler), Chevalier (A pipe that uses bong bowls), Blue Killa (pipe)

That is my current collection. And I love them all! I sadly had to get rid of some of them (not the ones listed, but some other pieces). They just keep adding up, but I can't help it. ;_; But the ones listed are always going to be here to stay. I will not get rid of any of these guys! They are permanent! ;)

P.S. I used to have a mini bubbler named Penelope! I gave it away to a close friend a year ago. I named her Penelope since my bong (the bong I also gave away around the same time) was named Hades. Hades's wife was named Penelope. Sadly the pieces are not together, I gave them away to separate friends, and the police busted one of my friends and he took away Penelope. May she rest in peace. :rip:

My old roommate threw my 2 foot bong, bubbler, bowl, dugout, batty, grinder and scale all in the dumpster breaking all of the glass pieces when he was moving out. Then this summer I picked up a 15 inch steamroller that went missing while in someone else's care. Now I am trying to rebuild my collection. So far I have picked up the essentials.

Bong: white girl
0820101531-00.jpg

Batty doesn't have a name
1014101937-00.jpg

i had an elephant bowl...Gumbo r.i.p.
a bowl that looked like a comet...unnamed

new z-bowl with a creepy eye...Creature
and i just got a black and yellow bong that i havent named yet

First time posting, so I'll try not to sound like an idiot. :p

Well, I've got myself a homemade pipe called "Seed", as it's the first piece I've ever owned, and it's sort of started me off in the world of toking.

The name "Seed" comes from several different sources. It's the song I was listening to while making it, it refers to Marijuana as a plant, and it's symbolic of my "growth" as an inexperienced pot smoker. Jovial stuff, yo!

When I was a teenager we had a bong (Me and my two buddies) that we took everywhere in my friends 64 Chevy Impala. We called it Gengus Kong the Bong. It was a yellowish ceramic thing with a Chinese guy face on it. A work of art.

One day we were driving around and my buddy Glen rear-ended a cop at a light. We had no weed, but the cop took Gengus that day. A sad day indeed. Nobody was arrested that day for some reason, and we were all hot for various things, mostly traffic tickets and what not. But we lost Gengus.

My old roommate threw my 2 foot bong, bubbler, bowl, dugout, batty, grinder and scale all in the dumpster breaking all of the glass pieces when he was moving out. Then this summer I picked up a 15 inch steamroller that went missing while in someone else's care. Now I am trying to rebuild my collection. So far I have picked up the essentials.

Bong: white girl
0820101531-00.jpg

Batty doesn't have a name
1014101937-00.jpg

It is a sad day in my life. My best friend had the bong at his place for a few weeks. He lives in a frat house where 3/4 of them smoke, but there is no smoking allowed in the house, so it was left in his car every night. Car has 5% tint on the sides and back so you couldn't ever see in. Someone, who knew it was out there (meaning some piece of shit who smoked with us on at least one occasion), stole his keys saturday off of his coffee table, stole the bong and his grinder, and left his keys on campus. Luckily, he had the perc out and underneath the seat so it was spared.

Back
Top Bottom