Pipe & Bong Names

ok here we go...the Pipes...Pinky, Scarface, Dreamer, Superstar, Michael Angelo, Hephelump Squirt, Cherry, Joker, Mindfreak, Daisy, Wicked, Sickel, Johnny Fairplay, Minni, Gandolf, then I got a new one tonight and the guys like the name GSP but i want something cuter...and the Chillum is SpongeBob StonedPants because it has the spngebob characters on it. Steam Roller Rellik, Bubblers Once in a blue moon, and a pink one we havent named. the Bongs Tsunami which is named after the maker, and Cyclone which is the one with 16 difusers and is about a 2 footer(it hits super cool). then my roommates pipes are...Smokey, FireStorm(RIP), Payne, Napalm, Kane, and the Gas Mask SBD(Silent But Deadly=Hits amazing!). :roorrip:

My buds and I just got stoned and named my new bubbler "nugbowleon stoneaparte" we can't stop laughing...it's impossible to pronounce at this point in the night

I got a bong we named Bongmitsvah because of my jewish roomate.

We got Cfour2oh like(c3p0) which is the vape:)

My bowl MacBowlskis

And our Zong was named "the shepard" because its brings people together like shepard brings its sheep together hahah

I had a Zong bong that got broken two days after we got her...my ex tried to force a piece of ice in the STEM (what a D.A.!) was going to throw her away, but me, being the ever-creative redneck I am, broke out the clear packing tape and patched her up. She was broken into two pieces so I did an excellent job. Didnt leak or anything. I named her "Sookie Smokehouse" since I am a True Blood fanatic. She recently was murdered at the hands of my son who threw one of his hard plastic toys at her (maybe because he wanted to get in on the rotation?) and she shattered into a million pieces. I cried. And my house smelled like a Cypress Hill concert for days!

Lololol good names so far lol
Bong = Billy Bong Thorton
Pipe = Wesly Pipes
Other pipe = Hooters
Other other pipe = Holy Smoke (named after our head shop here in Nelson BC)
The bong glows in the dark ^_^

Pipe = Isabella
Bong #1 = Poseidon
Bong #2 = Aphrodite

One day I intend to have the entire greek pantheon of bongs.

If you all name your pipes and bongs post what you call them, i love hearing stuff like this, i call my pipe Big Thunder cause the bowl is gigantic but I really wanna hear some really creative stuff. Thanks

I had a pipe from South Padre Island spring break, I named it Padre of course but he broke a couple days ago so I went to the smoke shop to find a temporary replacement and ended up falling in love with a kind of pipe that is apparently called a "chillin", it's dark blue glass with 2 ribbons of beautiful colors runnning down the sides and the bowl kind of resembles a lamp so I named her Genie:)

Zong - oVan Fellakia
Bubbler - Sloth
Bubbler - Bongfiglio
Pipe - Wrath
Pipe - Greed
Pipe - Neo
Pipe - Sebastian
Pipe - Charlie
Pipe - Lusk
Pipe - Rasta

RIP - Libra, Diablo & Stellar

l0l. Peace&Love :ganjamon:

[DMK]

I just got this beautiful new bong a few days ago, with a little help from my friends I've decided to call it Twisted Alice!

Glass_Bong.jpg

I have several Bongs
3-Gatherings,1-3 foot sour,1-2 1/2 foot Zong,1-1 1/2 foot cornbread,1-2 1/2 foot spectrum.
GATHERING'S
1.-2 foot purple tint diffused, I call him purp's the gathering
2.-2 foot no diffuse with wort's of bert & earni, I call him bert & ernie gathering
3.-2 foot diffused smaller than the others- I call her mini gathering
Sour
1.-3 foot sour with unbreakable glass- I call him the unbreakable
Zong
1.-NO NAME, its a zong i was going to name it zues but my friend has it taken
Cornbread
1.-1 1/2 foot blue tint with german diffuser chugs- I call him Old Blue
Spectrum
1.-2 1/2 foot chuger with a 69 wort- I call her Spectrum 69

i have other but are broken or not in use. MORE bongs TO come

*Monsterbob420* :peace:

Gravity Bong- Green Goblin
Bubbler- nemo
Bubbler 2- the hammer
bong- Yoshi
bowl- Atlantis
bowl- Snosberry
bowl- Continuum Transfunctioner
steamroller- death

my Super Sherlock is el Toro Verde.. is has two horn that come off the bottom. This pipe fits botha lefty or a righty perfectly. Check my profile pics. Vortexes, spirals all sorts of trippy shit packed into a tight pipe by Brandon.

I'd like to introduce y'all to Jack.... Jack Pot. Gave it that name because it has a distinct one-armed bandit look to it, and I feel that I hit the jackpot in my choice of a personal filtration device.

my kids(now in there 20'S) had a 2 footer bong they called "baby" as they kept it wraped in cloth,just like a baby...i have never thought of it.well i will now.hmmm.take care folks,happy herbing,todd

Back
Top Bottom