pipe cleaning

it depends if it is metal or wood......metal is easy, heay ip til it glows, then take a jewelers screwdriver and start scrapping

whats the best way to clean a pipe
ive tried all kinds of shit over the years and the best thing~meaning the easiest, cheapest and fastest) on glass it works the best is regular rubbing alcohol and salt. just soak it for a few and you'll see it instantly start working. good luck

ive tried all kinds of shit over the years and the best thing~meaning the easiest, cheapest and fastest) on glass it works the best is regular rubbing alcohol and salt. just soak it for a few and you'll see it instantly start working. good luck

Yup, works wonders.

:grinjoint:

me too! i hated having to "scrape" the smoking apparatus especially when its glass becuz w/out fail, i'd end up scraping too hard or whatever and breaking the damned thing. i've tried the 420 cleaner and a few others and not only did they not work as good as i expected they are way too much $~it might be alittle different if they worked miracles or somthing, but they dont! so a friend of mine told me about using regular rubbing alcohol and table salt or rock salt i was alittle sceptical but seeing how i already had both items in my cabinet @ home i decided to give it a try poured them both in my tall~ass glass bong, walked away 4 about 10mins and shit i was like :woohoo:! it looked like the day i bought it right off the shelf. so 4 about $2 i can clean my bong @ least 5 times w/ 1 bottle of alcohol and dont have to worry about breaking my bowl or stem or anything or getting that nasty gooey resin all over my hands! :peace: :bigtoke:

My wife likes to save her resin for rainy (weedless) days so she simply uses a bent hair pin to scrape every nook and cranny in our glass bowls. Heating it up with a lighter or other flame makes it much easier to get out.

To get the rest out we boil them in rock salt.

-Alex

back in the day (seems like 4ever ago) i had a lot of those time~desperado for a hit and resin did the trick for a minute but it always gave me a headache and i never liked it at all really! its been awhile but my nephew & his friends will smoke the shit out of that shit lol~he just turned 19 and i still know of many people who dont mind smoking resin~2 each his own i always say. lol

Back
Top Bottom