Pistils - But no trich's!

You are acting exactly like everyone does at this point. ;) Next comes, "Is it time to harvest yet?!"

Autos live out their planty lives quickly, but yours is still young!

These plants are photoperiods. I do have an Auto too but these are 4 weeks into flower now :) but it hear what you're saying, thanks man!

If it helps to make you feel any better I am in week 5 of flower and no noticeable trichs yet. I did have to battle a spider mite infestation in week three and had them outside for a few days but they have stayed healthy looking throughout and I am still waiting for trichs to appear. I know in my case I am going crazy waiting for harvest to arrive bu this is my first grow and patience is not one of my few virtues. Post up when they start coming in with some pics, it might help me relax some with mine.

Trichs will come, don't worry! That's a frosty strain. The plant will produce trichs regardless, but remember trichome production is the plant's natural response to stress and intense light, it's the plant's sunscreen, pest deterrent as well. You can also use a supplement to boost your production of resin glands. I wouldn't worry too much, that strain won't be anything short of spectacular when it's all said and done. Your plants look healthy, too, so you're outcome will be excellent! Keep up the good work!

Trichs will come, don't worry! That's a frosty strain. The plant will produce trichs regardless, but remember trichome production is the plant's natural response to stress and intense light, it's the plant's sunscreen, pest deterrent as well. You can also use a supplement to boost your production of resin glands. I wouldn't worry too much, that strain won't be anything short of spectacular when it's all said and done. Your plants look healthy, too, so you're outcome will be excellent! Keep up the good work!

Thank you . I checked this morning, and what do you know, there's TRICH's !!!!! Happened just like that!! I'll post some pictures later. Thanks again

420-magazine-mobile359639939.jpg
420-magazine-mobile456458603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile230191242.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1602536723.jpg
420-magazine-mobile417977675.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1088314909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1258488082.jpg

And my Autoflower

420-magazine-mobile1709683174.jpg

Back
Top Bottom