Pistils on one bud prematurely turning amber

Renaissance Man

Hey y'all.. I have an interesting bud who's pistils have slightly turned amber, specifically on the back side of the tent. Not sure as to why. It is on a monstercropped cola and in day 15 of Flower. Nutrients and pH are in check. Leaves look good. Just unsure about that one bud? Thoughts? It's the one in the middle, hard to see in the pictures though
20221018_122514.jpg
20221018_122506.jpg

A couple runs back I had maybe 3 or 4 little inner buds total do that. By the time it was all said and done there was a couple early hidden nannas that popped but it never ruined anything. Hopefully that is not the case for you. If I would have monster cropped the way I originally planned for just that run, it probably would have never happened.

A couple runs back I had maybe 3 or 4 little inner buds total do that. By the time it was all said and done there was a couple early hidden nannas that popped but it never ruined anything. Hopefully that is not the case for you. If I would have monster cropped the way I originally planned for just that run, it probably would have never happened.
Ok cool, thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep my eyes peeled on it!

Back
Top Bottom