PittBull, Berkely Blues & SugarPlum

rastajedi

Does anybody have any experience w/ these strains? are the advertised flowering times real (35 days!?!?!) if so, are the yields microscopic? the buds looked frosty, but the flowering times make me skeptical as all hell. seems to good to be true...

Only one I have grown out of those three is Pitbull. Also, got some to smoke too. No way in hell 35 day flowering time though. More like 60 days @ least, closer to 75. As far as the yields go I will see but I am impressed by how the plant is able to bounce back after being attacked by mites. The way it grows and the leaf structure makes me wonder if there isn't some trainwreck her in her background. I am 2 weeks into flowering so I really cannot form an opinion on yields.

see, that's what I figured.... why people gotta lie about their gear? always bites em in the ass once the gear speaks for itself. genetics tell all. Thanks for the heads up bro!

I personally do not care for pitbull. I grew 1 clone of it and was not impressed at all. Stoney Girls hearts in the right place but come with some better strains than pitbull because that strain is garbage.

Makes me embarrassed for Ed for printin that bullshit in his book! 35 day flower period, my ass! sucks cuz i was so hopin they weren't bullshitting. weak. I shoulda known better...

Back
Top Bottom