Plant dies

maxo-tt

hi people. i grow 3 northern lights. about 1 week flower stage.

today morning i noticed one plant has leaves down too much. so i watered it morning. but still no change. about 12 hr passed already. maybe i need to water it again?

what may be the reason? one looks ok from those 3.

maybe heat? its about 20-25 degrees celsius

also i watered it with NPK fertilizer 2 days ago. maybe fertilizer was out of date or corrupted and it caused plant disease?

that's it. the biggest one
2howpzb.jpg

5zgujc.jpg

4hqdrd.jpg

From a little research it looks like either Salt deposits[I] (hard water or misting foliage with nutes is a common cause)[/I]
or Mold. If it tastes salty its probably the initial guess. gently wipe off the crystals / white shit if you can, and don't spray the leaves with nutes, use soft or filtered water, and leave tap water to stand open for 24 hours before use.

If its the mold then antifungus, increase air circulation, or search for cannabis mold help on here there will be plenty of info and how to do's

From a little research it looks like either Salt deposits[I] (hard water or misting foliage with nutes is a common cause)[/I]
or Mold. If it tastes salty its probably the initial guess. gently wipe off the crystals / white shit if you can, and don't spray the leaves with nutes, use soft or filtered water, and leave tap water to stand open for 24 hours before use.

If its the mold then antifungus, increase air circulation, or search for cannabis mold help on here there will be plenty of info and how to do's

Exactly what i seen on my research lol reps.

ok , it more looks like to be Salt deposits. i searched much but can't find any solution. someone help please.

maybe better change soil? but plant is tall then 1 meter already. :/

today worst situation. :((

maybe water it again with much distilled water? to clean soil?

not sure. its still moistened. last i've watered it 2 days ago.

so its not too wet, but not dry also...

maybe wait till evening or till tomorrow? ( not its 4PM) and water again ? with 3-4 liter distilled water?

i have 35 litter pot(~10 gallon)

the plant died :(( nothing helped.

now second one dies also, but she doesn't have those salt like things. just leaves getting brown

maybe any idea what it looks like?

Back
Top Bottom