Please help - Is my plant dying?

420growguy

IMG_20150720_110936262_HDR.jpg

Is this plant dying?

Hi i am new to growing marijuana, i picked up a couple clones from a dispensary, and they looked very healthy when i first got them, but i am not sure about this plant.

This Strain is Lamb\'s Bread Sour Diesel (LSD), & Very Disease Resistant.

The leaves are really saggy and are sort of falling over on themselves.

I've been watering it once every other day, and i mist the leaves three times a day.. without lights on it of course, i have it under 300 Watts of light 8 hours a day, and then 8 Hours with no light, i have't bought it any feed fertilizer or nutrients yet.. i'm not sure if i need too.

any replies help thanks!

Re: ~~~~~please help? Is my plant dying??~~~~~~

Drainage? It has 3 holes in the bottom for water to get out of the pot but that's all.

I was also told that as such a young age that is isn't good to put it on 12/12

Yes i give the plant, 1/2 gallon of water every other day, and spray the leaves three times a day & shut the light off until they are dry, and yes the pot is always heavy, & the soil i'm using has per-lite in it apparently, i'm not sure how much. but it does

try letting the plant dry out a bit let the pot get light very light , then you can judge how much water is in there by lifting it , i would change the light to 18/6 to help it veg better , people over water more than over water , the roots have to breath and the clone wont have a big lot yet

good luck

How much water would you recommend for me to put on it daily?

& Is 100 Watts Enough? and do i need fertilizer and nutrients and feed?
i was told if it dosen't have it, it will die.

i wouldnt feed a clone nutes for at least 4 weeks , i would measure the pot by feeling the weight , when its nice and light water until you get run off , then let it go light again , then you can feed once water once for a while to she picks up on half strength though , then feed , feed water :) feed feed water , with grow nutes ( higher in Nitrogen ) then try full strength

Yep, it looks overwatered to me as well. I would let it dry out a lot, then water from there. If you don't know when it is dry, I'd let it dry until the leaves start to slightly droop (kind of like they are now, but the stems will wilt too) and then you can water it again. You also shouldn't need to mist them either.

Also, I'm not sure where you heard of that 8/8 light schedule. I've never heard of it before, but 18 ON/ 6 OFF is common for vegetative growth.

Back
Top Bottom