Please save my plant! I would be very grateful!

yotika

22146.jpg

33122.jpg

5591.jpg

Growth time: 1 month

Lighting: PHILIPS CLF 24W x 10 6500K

Temperature: 26 degrees Celsius -30 degrees Celsius

PH :6.0-6 .5

Soil: peat, vermiculite and perlite 3 ; 1; 1

Fertilizer: NPK 30-10-10 plus 1% trace elements

The problem now is there are two!

Slow the growth of a plant I do not know why, and yellowing of old leaves

Now the number of lights lumens whether I need to pay more the light of the lamps light it can support the growing season? ?

I hope we can save my child, I would be greatly appreciated! ! !

Do you keep the soil mix wet? I've noticed that same yellowing in over-watered plants from my own experience. Also, cfl's will have almost no penetrating power for the lowest growth. I would recommend some LST to keep the plant growing horizontal instead of vertical.

Take care and hope to get to see this girl finish out.

Do you keep the soil mix wet? I've noticed that same yellowing in over-watered plants from my own experience. Also, cfl's will have almost no penetrating power for the lowest growth. I would recommend some LST to keep the plant growing horizontal instead of vertical.

WHAT IS THE LST?? Slow the growth of a plant

WHAT IS THE LST?? Slow the growth of a plant

this is LST

LST How to do

it looks like your plant may need nitrogen but it is hard to tell. I would transplant with a nice flush and folier feed only until the soil dries enough to water again, at that point I would start to feed

this is LST

LST How to do

it looks like your plant may need nitrogen but it is hard to tell. I would transplant with a nice flush and folier feed only until the soil dries enough to water again, at that point I would start to feed
Thank you very much your reply my plant a few days ago to over fertilizer still deteriorating but how can I do?? Leaves yellow out after fall
Off layer by layer What cause now constantly yellowing leaves??

Newly uploaded photos, the plant is getting worse and I've given over fertilizer the general soil dry before watering. Why is there such a problem??
9260.jpg

7446.jpg

8348.jpg

this is LST

LST How to do

Newly uploaded photos, the plant is getting worse and I've given over fertilizer the general soil dry before watering. Why is there such a problem??

9260.jpg

7446.jpg

8348.jpg

You may want to check the root structure for bugs... Have you noticed any small black flies? Does your mix have soil in it or is it just Perlite, moss, and verm..?

Looking back I really have this problem because I'm missing something !! I need to check .. Tank you !

Back
Top Bottom