plant in trouble dyeing fast plz help

this1nsakilla

ok heres the info on steve strane is unknown i think it us indeca due to its wided leavs no percentiges known number of plants one in veg stage i think three months light runns all day do increase growth the veg stage indoor grown soil grown soil mix regular potting soil pot size six inches 75 wat light by three foot longone light air cooled temp of room 75 to 80 degrease soil ph unknown pests gnats ammount of watering about a half a pint every day or two no fertalizer used just composted with orange peals and bread

ok hears the problem as u read above u composted the pot it was in and found out that was a bad idea due to gnats so i uprooted plant and put it in a more manageabel pot i replanted it and waterd it alot cuz i thought it would help it survive the uprooting i did after about three hours i came back to check on steve and he was all wilted down and the three pointed leaves on him turned dark green and started to curl and brrown on the tips plz help i dont want to murder steve
im sory there is no pics i dont have a computer and i am doing this all thro a cell phone

The term "uprooted" is what I am having trouble with. We do not uproot plants we "transplant" them. Did you in fact yank the plant up by the stem to free it from the soil? If so, you have severely damaged the roots and have probably killed the plant.

Proper transplant requires removing the soil covered root-ball and moving it into a bigger pot with more soil. :peace:

Sounds like it could be root bound.... It's really hard to guess with no pics, but a 3 month old plant in a 6" pot.. IS that 1 gal or 2?

i ment six inches and its a gallon hat is root bound im a newb and this in my firs
and every things been going good untill today i think it will be ok it dosent seem like its geting any worse and the mature leaves are not deing its just realy wilted hopefuly i just shocked it or sumthing thanks for the help ire if u read any thin and u see sumthing i can do beter on let me know

The term "uprooted" is what I am having trouble with. We do not uproot plants we "transplant" them. Did you in fact yank the plant up by the stem to free it from the soil? If so, you have severely damaged the roots and have probably killed the plant.

Proper transplant requires removing the soil covered root-ball and moving it into a bigger pot with more soil. :peace:

thanks i wasent shure of the proper term yes i trans planted it into another pot and no i did not just yank it out i dug out as for around it as possibel and gently cleard the soil from around it after i removed it i inspected the plant and saw that the whole root was intacted there were verry verry fine roots all the way at the end so i dont think i destroyed the root ball

i uploded photos on my account of it status today still lookin the same but condition is not worsening still realy wilted tho any thing i could do to perk it up a bit

I have reviewed your pictures...and please excuse me if I sound harsh at all but...

You cannot grow with a 75watt incandescent light bulb. The lighting is entirely inadequate and the now maturing plants are beginning to struggle.

The plant you have transplanted also looks very overwaterd.

The smaller plant clearly has orange peels in the pot, you have not composted them completely. This will contribute to alot of citric acids in the soil which will cause a very low pH. This will eventually lead to nutrient lockout.

You need to buy some CFL bulbs at the very least and read this guide...

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

~:peace:~​

Back
Top Bottom