Plant Looks to be dying

TheSoviet

Hello, First grow. I'm having an issue with one of my girls. I have 5 plants growing, Soviets 1st Grow - Soil - 600WHPS - White Widow/StrawBerry Cough -2013 all the info is in there, if anyone is interested.

For those that don't want to click link, here is the plant I'm asking about, and another of the plants in the same room.

IMG_075420.JPG

IMG_075921.JPG

Anyway I've been treating each plant with the same water, no nutes, basic starting soil still. Just 6.5-6.8 ph water. All my other plants seem to be doing really well. I narrowed out under watering/over watering, assumed it may be the lights but None of the other plants are wilting, they are thriving in my opinion. I tried light at 1.5 Feet, then 2 and then 2 and a half feet. No change, 1.5 was not burning. 600w HPS light.

Any help is appreciated, I thought I'd try here because the grow journal section wasn't getting much attention, and perhaps people here are better suited for this type of issue.

Edit: I'll add a couple things, The room temp is about 80-82 lights on, 68-70 lights off 2 and a half weeks old, perhaps a couple days more. Humidity is around 40% at the moment.

Hi Soviet,
I saw you mention this issue in your journal, but don't immediately have an answer.

Is the bottom picture the same plant as first picture?

I was hoping those were different plants. Not sure about the girl in the first photo. It's just hard to get a clear idea of the true state of the plant from that photo.
It appears that something has effected the bottom leaves but that top leaves are still green and growing-correct?. Is that some new leaves I see trying to emerge?

From what I know of your setup and routine, I think as long as you have new growth your plant will survive. I do not believe you are doing anything that would be adverse to the plant's health so perhaps just some random thing has killed those early leaves, it's resolved, and the plant will motor along and do it's thing.

I've seen these plants do some weird things in my outdoor endeavors, and am really enjoying caring for them and watching more closely indoors. I hope you are as well. Maybe this one plant is just the "runt of the litter" so to speak and will turn out to be the biggest baddest dog in the group! I always love the runt just a little more! LOL

Please keep us updated on her progress.

Back
Top Bottom