Plant problem please help

machead

Hi all new to this forum

Plants are now 3 weeks old they been doing great up until last week when leaves started curling down an shriveling up.

Its in a flood an drain system I am using canna nutes, ppm is on 700 PH 5.8 room temps are 79f daytime 68f night time lights off.

First two pics are of the same plant the roots are still growing an are nice an white.

3rd an 4th pics are of an other plant that is in the same system getting the same feeds an temps an looks really good.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Check for blockages in system in case a stray bit of hydroton has got jammed in the piping & make sure theirs plenty of water/nutrient in res tank.

Theirs a little bit of defeciency going on... you might wish to increase PPM to nobble the def.

Check for blockages in system in case a stray bit of hydroton has got jammed in the piping & make sure theirs plenty of water/nutrient in res tank.

Theirs a little bit of defeciency going on... you might wish to increase PPM to nobble the def.

Thanks for the reply ive upped the PPM today an seems to be coming back to life.

Thanks for the reply ive upped the PPM today an seems to be coming back to life.

I'm pleased that helped a little, as plants grow in size they get abit more hungry for the ol nutrients... that kind of suggest increasing PPM.

How ever i'm not greatly experience in the way of hydro at present, but will recommend visisting this journal - Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields Cultivator he's quite some hydro grower & one of better growers i've seen in awhile here at 420...

I would seek him out if you require help with hydro systems by visisting his journal & having a chat with the fellow, he's quite friendly :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom