Planting new seeds

Lilred

Today there is a chance of scattered thunderstorms but I need to plant these germinated seeds. Should I just leave these in the greenhouse or let them get hit with some rain. I worried about starting them in the greenhouse cuz they stretch so much with weak stems. Help for an outdoor grower.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Lilred.

I would go ahead and plant if it's just scattered thunderstorms. Would probably wait another day if you anticipate a serious front of heavy rain moving through though.

Be well and happy growing.

Three days of thunderstorms. I put them in the greenhouse until they pop thru then maybe a few hrs of direct sunlight? And back in the greenhouse? Thoughts

Maybe I should start a grow journal... I just rescued two plants out my ex backyard...he planted them but other than that ain't done nothing. I couldn't get the rest as I don't have enough pots

Another question. I have one plant that I bring in every evening for a 12\12 schedule. Because of the several days of off and on rain can I leave her out or will this set me back...she on day 6 of 12/12

Mate put them under a cfl light globe for now.
Ive used normal house hold cfl in the 6000k range. A 20w will do for the start of grow. And they still grow really strong n well. Once it gets about 2 to 3 weeks old then find a permanent home in the sun

THE GREEN RACER.

For anyone reading they popped nine hours after planting so this morning I took two of them out the greenhouse and put them on the table with the rest of my plants around 11am. I used the other plants and the leaf of my eggplant to shade them...just want them to have little bits of direct sunlight. Let's see who does better...I will put them back on the greenhouse before it rains tonight....my other plants will get another great soaking and a nice beat up by the wind

Under the lamp shade is fine just in a corner or anywhere. You want as much sun as possible. Dont shade it from light at all.
If u get a chance try one under a house hold cfl. Not as good as sun thats for sure but when seasons are less sunny you cant grow successfuly under sun.

THE GREEN RACER.

Back
Top Bottom