Plants not looking well: please help guys

patcorr-2001

Hello,

So I'm growing 4 blueberry autos in happy frog soil, they were doing extremely well until I noticed white spots on the leaves.

After further inspection and research I determined it was spider mites. So I found a recipe online for an organic spider mite spray that a ton of people tried and said worked great

Recipe was:
1oz peppermint oil
1oz rosemary oil
2oz neem oil
1oz dawn original dish soap
Per 2 gallons of water

So I sprayed this solution pretty heavily on my plants about 24 hours ago.

This morning, they looked like shit so I read online that the neem oil blocks the leaves pores and spraying warm water could help so I did so.
Some leaves look like they are wilting less but all the bud sites became extremely yellow and droopy.

These autos were just beginning to preflower before this big spidermite mess begun.

As you can see in the photos they looked much better before I sprayed them :( I did all my spraying outside and only brought them back in under lights once 100% dried
1st photo was a week ago

2nd and 3rd photos were just taken

Can anyone tell me if they're going to be alright or what I should do?

These plants are about 6 weeks old, they were started in a 3x3 tent under a 200 watt CFL, and 3 days ago I received my new mars hydro 150 watt ts1000LED and they have been under that for a few days now.
They have been receiving 1/8th nutrients GH flora trio line starting about a week ago, and yesterday I upped them to 1/4 strength also.

The RH is always between 40 to 65%, and temps are 74 to 79F , have two clip fans and one oscillating inside tent.

Everything was going so good until this :(
I have not checked the PH as I only have the ability to check run off , was focused on clearing this mite issue and like i said they looked 100% fine until this spray, hope I didnt fuck them up :( they were fine around 6.1 to 6.2 when I checked a week ago

Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to give me some input

Attachments

• 20200703_162436.jpg
    20200703_162436.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • 20200705_211950.jpg
    20200705_211950.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 20200705_211956.jpg
    20200705_211956.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
I don’t really see anything in the pictures but did u try spraying them off with just water?

I sprayed them off with water the next morning, but I did it in my tent with the light off so I didnt soak them a ton since i didnt wanna get any electrical wet lol

Maybe I'll take them out today and give them a light hosing as I probably did not get the bottom of the leaves sprayed off very good.

The fan leaves look fine but all the new growth turned yellow and is now clawing and I havent seen any new growth since spraying :( they were just starting to develop pre flowers and now I dont tben really see them anymore

Debating on throwing these girls outside and starting my photoperiods in a couple weeks(to give mites time to die off)

I use neem oil, but not in flower. I mix 1 tablespoon of neem oil in 2 quarts of warm water and add a little Castile soap as needed to help break up / mix in the neem oil.

I also use Castile soap by it self.

Additionanly, I use Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad at 1 tablespoon per quart. You can only use it 6 times per plant, per grow.

Back
Top Bottom