Please help - I have some type of bugs or mites

Maybe I have that on my outdoor plants. They have that black looking poo. For indoor plants I have ants that I saw. Soapy water for the ants? Put the water where? Onto the soil? Is it safe for the plant/roots?
You want to remove those leaves with aphid poop cause it will turn into mold and spread fast (if it is in fact aphid poo)

I just meant spraying ants with the soapy water.. like if you see a trail of them or where they are sneaking in at. Don't know much about getting rid of ants

No aphids can attack at any time, pretty sure I brought aphids inside my tent from my flowers outside

I hope I do not do that. My plants inside look fine. I checked them when I was home and did not see any ants this time. I do not see any black dots in my indoor grow.

Only outside. Just don't know if it's aphids or what. I know it's some sort of big but it does not seem like it's killing it. I see these little flies come off them at times. Can it just be flies poop? I take some of the leaves of with black dots and look under the leaf and they look fine. Just some are turning kind of light almost going yellow. But really light though. Either way this morning before heading to work I sprayed neem oil again and this time added about a teaspoon of soap. Plants did not seem bad. Black spots here and there. I will remove all the leaves with black dots when I get home. Since I don't remove all of them I'm not sure if it's new poop or the same.

Thanks for the advice everyone has given me. I will take a good look at my indoor plants when I water them today.

Re: Please Help I have some type of bugs or mites

You hear about normal deficiencies like magnesium potassium calcium iron but there are deficiencies that are almost so rare that you never get them things like silica essential amino acids essential oil which makes this harder to diagnose because it's a lot rarer that people have it take some research to find it but given you really want to grow these plants you'll put in the research to find it and I will continue to look myself so I can make sure you get the right answer

So I think you got it spot on. About the color of my leaves and the little brown spots here and there. Might be magnesium as it seems it's happening to my older lower leaves. The black dots is still poop I'm sure. But the other stuff you might be right. I have a small plants that does not grow. It's got yellow new growth and some brown spots on it. I'll take a picture of my plants and post them so you can see them better. So how do I fix these problems? Cal mag?

Cal Mag and a micronutrient should take care of that problem as for you having bugs you can take 10 mL of hydrogen peroxide mix it with a gallon of water and spray them spray in the soil and it will kill them instantly on contact

Cal Mag and a micronutrient should take care of that problem as for you having bugs you can take 10 mL of hydrogen peroxide mix it with a gallon of water and spray them spray in the soil and it will kill them instantly on contact

I will go and look for cal mag at the nearest hydro store. Really hydrogen peroxide? Never heard this. Looks like there's alot of stuff you can mix up

3% hydrogen peroxide 10 mL to one gallon of water can use in a soil or use as a spray trying them out like alcohol the side effects of alcohol used race down into hydrogen gas oxygen and water which is all harmless to the pot

I think you must go with the organic pest spraying mike. This will not harm your plants but will surely kill the bugs present in it. Last month, a friend of mine has gone with the organic spraying in her garden to get rid of mites, by hiring pest control Folsom CA team. They are worth hiring and takes care of the surrounding environment too. They might can help you too. Fell free to contact them.

I use about a tsp of neem with a few drops of soap in a 24 oz spray bottle. There's different recipes out there. I've also seen 1-2 tbsp neem, 1 tsp soap, 1 gallon of water.

I actually never used the grow big, the fox farm Ocean Forest had enough nitrogen to where I never saw a deficiency. I'm 21 days into flower using 1 1/4 tsp Tiger bloom, 2 tbsp Big Bloom, and 1 tbsp Molasses along with CalMag (reverse osmosis water).On the advice of growers from this site, I bumped the big bloom from 1tbsp to 2 tbsp and they loved it. Just an fyi.

I am dealing with aphids in my grow tent right now and am using ladybugs and neem oil to get rid of them. I have a journal you can look at too.

Hey chakita99 I had a question on your mixes. When adding the molasses with bites and cal mag, what do you start with? Nutrients then the cal mag and molasses. I've read something about warm water for molasses. Isn't warm water bad for plants? Really would like so e help on this. I will be feeding them tonight so would like to know how to mix it all. Thanks!

I think you must go with the organic pest spraying mike. This will not harm your plants but will surely kill the bugs present in it. Last month, a friend of mine has gone with the organic spraying in her garden to get rid of mites, by hiring pest control Folsom CA team. They are worth hiring and takes care of the surrounding environment too. They might can help you too. Fell free to contact them.

Thanks but i live in Washington. I have also been a do it myself type of guy. Specially if i can. I went with the neem oil since I had it already. Sprayed the top of soil again right now before lights go out. Only saw like 2 or 3 and when I sprayed on top they almost Instantly stopped flying around. Hopefully it's working I keep checking under my plants to make sure nothing is killing them and they seem fine.
Also when mixing cal mag and molasses. Is it only when feeding with nutrients?

Hey chakita99 I had a question on your mixes. When adding the molasses with bites and cal mag, what do you start with? Nutrients then the cal mag and molasses. I've read something about warm water for molasses. Isn't warm water bad for plants? Really would like so e help on this. I will be feeding them tonight so would like to know how to mix it all. Thanks!
I add CalMag every time, because I use RO water. I use molasses at 1tbsp per gallon every other time I water-switching between my bloom nutes and molasses.

I heat up a cup of water til warm (not boiling) and dissolve the tbsp of molasses in that first then add it to gallon. Barely changes the temp. Then I add in the rest of nutes stirring in between. hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom