please give me some good info lol

doegrow

im kind of new at growing.i grew a couple years ago but it died and i never resumed.but after lookin at all these plants it just makes me want to grow.its like watching a child grow except it doesnt cry n stuff lol.anyway im plannin on doin an outdoor grow.can any1 give me some links or help to deal with problems that occur outdoors?and what about when flowering happens.i was reading in an old cannibus culture magazine about an outdoor grower who had these hoop things made out of rebar put up and he put like a black tarp or something to make him harvest 3 times a year.i just want to do a little grow to start off with.all advice will be thankful.peazz

if you wanna harvest a couple times in a season outdoors you could try the strain Lowryder it flowers automatically. If you wanna do it with other strains you have to make sure the plants are in complete darkness for 12 hours. Like a big trash can on top of the plant. It would be good if the outside of the trash can was white so it would reflect the heat instead of absorb it like with dark materials.

If you live in the northern hemisphere you're gonna have to wait until next spring.
Trash cans are not an option--the plants would suffocate.
Spend the interveining months reading every grow book you can lay your hands on, and picking out a suitable locale.

Don't try black tarps or anything. U
Beginners should use the KIS (Keep It Simple) method.

Back
Top Bottom