Giving outdoor plants nutes help needed

Not really monsters but think why you want to use nutes... couple of seaweed and go go juice feeds, couple bloom feeds, tap water... unless your in pots...
image23745.jpg
image36575.jpg
IMG_067151.JPG
You have a in
Not really monsters no, but I am growing in mostly just pots and had problems last year with the plants starving for nutes and I couldn't afford them at the time. The ones in the potting bed have about 100 gallons each to grow in and have been growing exponentially fast. The reason I want to use nutes is I want the plants to push their veg just a little farther and I want them to really put on weight during flower. I also want to run silica on my Big Bomb to help thicken the stems. She's a very limp girl with insane amount of branching.
I don't think silica going to make that much of a difference on branches . You're going to have to get some bamboo going on.

You have a in

I don't think silica going to make that much of a difference on branches . You're going to have to get some bamboo going on.
Really? I always thought that's what silica was used for, to stiffen up branches. Anyway I have a makeshift metal and a makeshift wood trellis and can always put another one if need be. Really hoping I dont have to use bamboo sticks as I can see that getting very crowded very quickly.

Really? I always thought that's what silica was used for, to stiffen up branches. Anyway I have a makeshift metal and a makeshift wood trellis and can always put another one if need be. Really hoping I dont have to use bamboo sticks as I can see that getting very crowded very quickly.
Either way when they go into flower your going to have some phat donkey dicks and going to need to stake them up :420::ganjamon::passitleft::cough:

I was saying my plants aren't really monsters but. I was trying to show what can grow without relying on nutrients..... Sorry if that didn't come across.... Pots are more reliant in nutrients....but don't need to go overboard. Feed with a grow microbes seaweed, add some bloom once flowering... DE is good to add to your soil , sprinkle over plants, great source of silica while also helping with pests...

I was saying my plants aren't really monsters but. I was trying to show what can grow without relying on nutrients..... Sorry if that didn't come across.... Pots are more reliant in nutrients....but don't need to go overboard. Feed with a grow microbes seaweed, add some bloom once flowering... DE is good to add to your soil , sprinkle over plants, great source of silica while also helping with pests...

I did misunderstand a little bit and I might actually consider using DE, I've used it in the past to help ward bugs off my plants and it worked but I never knew it was a good source of silica that's something to consider. Does DE help with caterpillars at all, I had a big problem with that last year and the bacillus thuriengeinis (or however you spell it) I used did little to nothing to help control the infestation.

Yes de works on cats..also as post above says... Neem also...

Water, feed, water-scrogster's neat summation gets to the heart of the matter for me. Hindu Kush and GG4 ladies are now lush 6 footers planted in holes 5ft apart that have largely melded together. They are still stretching in Veg, but in 2 weeks I'll begin bud and bloom nutrients. I pour a cup of nutes under each plant, rough up with a hoe then water about every 2 weeks until close to harvest when I desist w/ the nutes. Daily watering (hose) with much water is a must (as I think fondly: "Cannabis is a water-loving plant.")

I did 6 plants in 10gal. Bags last year and harvest 10 + LBS. You may have seen my journal here or not. I dropped them 2ft in the ground and they stood 7 feet. 6ft wide. Topped and super cropped multiple times. :Namaste:
Did the roots pass thru the bag into the ground Scrogster?

Back
Top Bottom