Please help! 5th week flower leaves yellowing / browning and dieing please help asap

max budz

ok so i've got an issue of some kind and need some serious help please. im in about the 5th week of flower. My leaves turn yellow, the tips go crispy brown and curl upwards a little bit and then eventually die, they pretty much just fall off after they get so yellow and or crispy burnt. It is happening to pretty much the whole plant and pretty fast. I have just flushed the worst ones with lots and lots of water but i don't know if it helped or if i have given it enough time to tell if it has helped. It also seemed like the ones that have this issue grew buds faster than the others? Some of the girls have the issue really bad and some are just starting to get it. Heres some specs on the grow. Oh yea i am in a mix of soil and some of it is miracle grow and it has the stupid fertilizer in it, so if i flushed the plants would the MG soil just release more nutrients after i flushed? Anyways. . .
I really believe the issue may have something to do with the Miracle grow soil?

they are clones - Critical mass, jack, humboldt, white rhino.

temps - night about 60 daytime about 80

PH - about 7 but im using the little kit that uses the drops so it's kind of a guesstimate

soil - mix of a few different kinds, including MG

lights - 1000 watt HPS and 600 watt HPS

Heres some pics

0727121750.jpg

0727121749.jpg

0727121748.jpg

0727121747a.jpg

0727121746c.jpg

0727121746b.jpg

0727121746a.jpg

0727121745.jpg

0722121741a.jpg

Those are the pics i have at the moment hopefully its enough for someone to determine whats going on, Im so close to finishing and would really like to fix this problem so i didnt work this hard for nothing. any input would be greatly appreciated.

If there is anything else anyone needs to know to help me just ask please. Thanks ahead of time for any input.

PLEASE HELP MY GIRLS

Re: please help! 5th week flower leaves yellowing / browning and dieing please help a

thanks for posting....just about anytime I've had problems, it was because my PH levels were off for some reason or another...

Re: please help! 5th week flower leaves yellowing / browning and dieing please help a

I've had exactly the same problem at about the same time of flowering. One is c99 the other lemon skunk. I did mess up on the nutes at one point and am wondering if this is just a result of bad nute burn. Any thoughts?
pic1110.jpg

pic223.jpg

Its not uncommon to have some form of defeciency from mid to late flowering to occur ! its quite a nutrient intensive time for the plant as a lot of energy/nutrients are going directly to the end result... big buds

It also seemed like the ones that have this issue grew buds faster than the others? - if this is the case K-potassium is the nutrient used by the plants to support flowering/fruit/bud development which more than likely is the defeciency !

Are you using any other nutrients with your grow to support good plant health ?

The buds on mine have also stayed quite small-although i am growing in a pc. At first I thought it was over watering now i think it could be nute burn or too hot

i dont understand why the buds would grow faster if i had a K deficiency id think it'd be an overabundance of it if anything. should i try flushing again? if i flush while i am using miracle grow will the time release fertilizer just keep adding up from the water releasing the fertilizer in it? i mean whats my best plan of action? flush? re-pot? fertilize? how can i accuratly check PH? all i have is the drops you put in the water and it changes colors. If someone could just tell me what step to take next thatd be great.

i dont understand why the buds would grow faster if i had a K deficiency id think it'd be an overabundance of it if anything. should i try flushing again? if i flush while i am using miracle grow will the time release fertilizer just keep adding up from the water releasing the fertilizer in it? i mean whats my best plan of action? flush? re-pot? fertilize? how can i accuratly check PH? all i have is the drops you put in the water and it changes colors. If someone could just tell me what step to take next thatd be great.

The pics above are mine. They started very similar to yours. The problem is many symptoms of under nute are similar to over nutes! Flush, then water, then small amount of nutes is the only way forward as really no one will be able to give you a definitive answer. Good luck and please post any ideas/solutions you get-id be really interested.
There are lots of ph testers on the market-you can also use litmus paper very cheap and pretty accurate!

The problem with using MG soil is flushing makes the problem worse. MG burns Hot..Looks to be burning your plants. I used MG a few years back before reading about it on here and it did the same thing to my plants as the pics you have on here. I think about 90% of the growers on here say No to MG. I hope they straighten out. Buds are looking tasty.

Back
Top Bottom