Please Help! Black spots, droopy leaves

Chippie

What Strain is it? - No idea (bagseed)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - Don't know
How Many Plants? - One
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? - Vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? - 23 days of life, not sure how long it's been in veg
Indoor or Outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? - Not sure if this is what you mean, but here's what it says on the bag: N 100-250; P 120-130; K 150/400; EC 1,0-2,0; humidity up to 65%, PH 5,5-6,5.
If Soil... What Size Pot? - not sure about liters, but it's a smallish pot: ~10cm tall, 12cm in diameter.
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? - Two CFLs, 24w each. (I know they're weak, I'll try to get more/stronger ones this week)
Is it Air Cooled? - No.
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? - not sure, but it's pretty warm in here. I hate being cold.
RH of Room/Cabinet? - No idea.
PH of Medium or Reservoir? - 5,5 - 6,5. Water I use is 6,8.
Any Pests? - Not that I know of.
How Often are you Watering? - Whenever soil feels dry ~ 2cm in.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? - NPK 7+3+6. It says on the label it's meant for young plants. I've only used it twice.

I'm a first time grower. I've tried to do my homework and I've been reading non stop, but I have no idea how to deal with the current issue. Fuck, I don't even know what the issue is. She was doing great last week, made a lot of progress, everything seemed fine. I noticed some yellowing on her oldest leaves and their veins so I got epsom salts and mixed some in her water. I did my best to calculate the dose correctly. However, her oldest leaves are now completely yellow. Not only that, I'm seeing the same yellowing on two other sets of leaves. She looks sad, her leaves are droopy, twisted and in weird, inconsistent shades of green. I noticed today she has some black/dark spots on the tips and along the edges of most of her leaves, even on the newest growth. She actually seems to have stopped growing in the past couple of days.

What the hell is going on, what do I do?? I know these pics aren't exactly awesome, some aren't even focused, so if you want me to take new ones or show you the plant/leaves from a specific angle, just say the word. Please help me, I lost my other plant a week ago, I really don't want to lose this one as well :(

yellowtwisted.jpg
twistedblack.jpg
magnesium_def.jpg
black_spots1.jpg
P12000211.JPG
P12000201.JPG

Yes ph is low. Also if there is nutrient in the soil and you are fertilizing more with an Ec of '1.0 - 2.0' they will be getting over fertilized. Best to give them none for a while, and if problems persist a flush might be in order. But let the soil dry out first

Back
Top Bottom