Grow Help * Insomniac Master Kush plants.

Ironmonkey

What Strain is it? Master Kush
Indica/Sativa - Indica
How Many Plants? 6
It is in the Vegetative State: YES
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 weeks from clone (They were slightly shocked by the transfer)
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 Flouresant
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78 high / 68 low
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.6
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days (Have a Wetness Meter)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None Used Yet
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5.5'deep/5.5'Wide/8' tall

My plants are on a sleep schedule of up 18up 6down. I came back the other night to notice that the light was on in the dark room when it was supposed to be off. Check the timer and it was set to on. Its been the same for 3weeks, so I dont know if my girlfriend touched it. (Which might get her killed ;-P)

Buuuuuut.....now I waited a whole 24hours to put them back on sleep schedule that it was before. But then dont like that and seems stressed. Burn spots, shriveled leaves, slight discoloration. Looks like a light burn but its far enough away from the light. I think its more of a problem of getting them back on sleeping right. How do you fix their sleep? Any help would be appreciated. I am sorry I dont have pictures but my camera is busted and I dont have a hook up for my phone.

What Strain is it? Master Kush
Indica/Sativa - Indica
How Many Plants? 6
It is in the Vegetative State: YES
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 5 weeks from clone (They were slightly shocked by the transfer)
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox Farm Ocean Forest
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 2 Flouresant
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78 high / 68 low
RH of Room/Cabinet? 50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.6
Any Pests? None
How Often are you Watering? every 3-4 days (Have a Wetness Meter)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None Used Yet
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5.5'deep/5.5'Wide/8' tall

My plants are on a sleep schedule of up 18up 6down. I came back the other night to notice that the light was on in the dark room when it was supposed to be off. Check the timer and it was set to on. Its been the same for 3weeks, so I dont know if my girlfriend touched it. (Which might get her killed ;-P)

Buuuuuut.....now I waited a whole 24hours to put them back on sleep schedule that it was before. But then dont like that and seems stressed. Burn spots, shriveled leaves, slight discoloration. Looks like a light burn but its far enough away from the light. I think its more of a problem of getting them back on sleeping right. How do you fix their sleep? Any help would be appreciated. I am sorry I dont have pictures but my camera is busted and I dont have a hook up for my phone.

Hey...if they haven't gone under 18 hrs of light you wont have a problem. but your saying the plants are five weeks old and you haven't fed them nutes yet? That would be my first thing.If your using fluros you dont need to worry about how far way , infact I would stay as close as you can without touching and even that you can do for a day or two. Got pics?BTW before we hear about you up on murder charges, timers unless electronic are the first to go...LOL

Hey...if they haven't gone under 18 hrs of light you wont have a problem. but your saying the plants are five weeks old and you haven't fed them nutes yet? That would be my first thing.If your using fluros you dont need to worry about how far way , infact I would stay as close as you can without touching and even that you can do for a day or two. Got pics?BTW before we hear about you up on murder charges, timers unless electronic are the first to go...LOL

Ok so I found out there was a Powdery Mildew outbreak when I was gone. My GF read on up using baking soda and water, but didnt use the right ratio probably. (Which was a valiant try...but I wouldnt mind....anyway)

The light schedule wasnt done right. but apparently that is the least of the problems. Now they have a PH imbalance. Do I keep spraying them while they sleep with just PH balanced water? Or should i flush out and change the soil? Sorry this turned into a two parter. But damn I getting hit left and right here

Back
Top Bottom