Please help. first time doing this , does this look right?

johnnyetctsk

:wood:

Hello I'm new here. I got a few questions and i would really appreciate if someone can help me.
i got 13 clones. one 2'X4' 400w fluorescent light with 8 light bulbs, got it on all day and i also have what i believe to be a 400w hydrofarm light for flowering this one only having 4 plants under it, everything is inside a room thats about 15'x15' but I divided the room in half to do my growing, i got 3 small regular fans, my MAJOR problem right now is the heat you feel when you enter the room!! its too much, the room is always closed one window and two doors that really never open , my soil get really dry and my clones (13) are my concern right now because the sponge gets so dry so quick. . . .like i said its my first time doing this by my self, i really need your help please!! what do you think i should do?

The simplified version..get a squirrel cage.. some 4 or 6 inch ducting to a window and out it or straight up through the ceiling into the attic. If you go with the latter then make sure you get solid ducting. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom