Please help guys,need sumthin goin

troublesome865

ok im gonna do a closet grow and a friend gave me a 4ft dual floro 40watt a piece tube setup and i have sum daaaank nug seeds and know a lil bit of what im doin,my question is will that grow 3-4 smaller plants but grow em decent and yeild alright im not lookn for comercial just some good smoke every few months please guys give me ur two cents on what i should do with this i dont wanna grow em tall a ft. or two ,should i pinch or just leave em be? but please just tell me what u would do in my situaction i am gonna buy higher watt bulbs to but let me know wat these will do to but i appreaciate the help,thinks:ganjamon:

wat if i get a 4tube setup he said he has one laying around sumwere i told em i wanted it i will prolly add a few compacts on the sides to,if i grow a 2foot plant or less it wont produce much bud,will it be good atleast cause i have bubbleberry seeds and skinuk#1 and 2 others i dont remember the names of,i just harvested a bud i had in the woods its dank as hell its cyrstaly and hairy and stank gives u a good throwed buzz i waited to 75-80% hairs were amber,but could u give me a lil more info on it

This is the easiest way to put it.

You need a MINIMUM of 2000 lumens per square foot of grow space.
So check the lumen output of your lights.

And you should never harvest by the color of pistils.
The only way to time the perfect harvest is by examing the trichomes.

If I were you I'd hang 4 to 6 23w(or 13w) CFLs around the fluoro.

I dont think you should add more fluoro tubes, they have a low lumen output because they cover such a large area.

-Umpsy

Back
Top Bottom