Please help legal issue

greens

alright i moved out to california to go to a technical school to work on cars and they told me i was going to be drug tested (mouth swab test). . .but if my medications would make me fail a drug test to let the school know. . . i got a presciption card for marijuana and showed them but they said they would not accept it because even though it is legal in california its not federally legal and our school is federally funded i am not sure if this is legal or what to do. . . any help would be very much appreciated,
thank you,:peace:
greens

Swab tests only detect for hours after use not up to a month like urinalysis.

However they do have a high false positive rate

I'd think you would be fine if you stop for a full day before the test and drink lots of water

I was saliva tested before a job awhile back....they told me the day before and i looked up a bunch of info on saliva drug tests i remember reading that thc stays in your mouth for 3-5 days...not sure if this is true but i would stop for about a week if u have time

The amount of thc in your body can vary for many different reasons. I know someone who smoked at 8pm, and tested negative at 7 am the next day. It is the easiest drug test to pass, but it's still a drug test and has it's flaws.

For more info go here 420 Drug Testing
Best wishes, keep us posted:rollit:

thanks for the help. . .its more of a completely random thing you dont know untill like ten minutes before(its not an entrance test i go there now and they can test you whenever however often they want) . .i was wondering though if its legal for my school to deny my prescription ?? this doesnt seem right to me
if anyone knows about the legals of this please let me know,
thank you:peace:

If they are federally funded the govt. can make it a condition of them getting funding that they do not allow or accept your doctors recommendation. As marijuana is illegal federally that supercedes any state law . It's based on the supremacy clause in the constitution.

Back
Top Bottom