Please Help me with my Stressed Plants

BigRick12345

391219871.jpg
Howdy gang, Been a while since I logged in here, been busy with work and all. I have a dillema and I am trying to pinpoint whatever I may need to do to improve my plants health overall. My plants are in Deep Water Culture systems with two 14" long high powered airstones, plus a nice recirculating pump on all systems. My room temps are between 70 to 85 daily, and approx 70 at night. My resevoir temps are between 70 to 75 daily. I am using GH nutes. At first for the first 3 weeks, I did as a local friend told told me he did with his systems, and only used one quarter strength of GH nutes from what GH nutes directions say on their products. Then, on week 4, I decided to do half strength. Oh by the way, my PH is running between 5.0 and 6.0. I only have a small liquid "starter kit" GH PH test kit. Our water here in Denver is always very high from the tap, so I have to down it slowly before resivoir changes. Anyways, The first few days of the half strength nutes looked great! The plants darkened a good bit, and were perky! BUT, within the last 3 days, they started to look unhealthy fast! Their bottom leaves yellowed, drooped, and I noticed leaf curl as well, even in their middle and top canopies. UGH! I think I have nute burn from all that I can figure from all the "stickies" and FAQ's on this site, as well as from what a few friends locally have told me. I do also have 2 larger "mom" plants in Pro Mix Potting medium. I just transplanted them into 5 gallon home depot buckets (with of course LOTS of drilled drainage holes), and I also did half strength nutes on them as well, and they too seem to be burning. Today, I flushed and leached the soil mommas, and I also did 90 % fresh PH'ed water with NO Nutes back into my resevoirs. I also added a little peroxide and a cap full of Superthrive into the bubble systems. Any and/or all comments, suggestions, critiques, and/or knowledge shared with me about my plants will be appreciated to the fullest extent! I need help and pointers and tipsfrom you seasoned pros. I used to grow outdoors a LOT in the past, and I never had plants throw leaves and droop like this before, so it really spooks me bad! I don't see how to show my pictures of my plants here yet. I will gladly try to post some if someone could tell me how? Maybe it might help with a "diagnosis". Thanks gang! Much Peace and Love! Rick

PS edited and trying to add a few pics :smokin:

391219891.jpg

391219857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom