Please help me!

PleaseHELPME

Okay...so I need to pass a drug test on Wednesday, March 5th....7 days from now...here's my info/story:

I am a male 5'11 171lbs...I smoked about a total of 4-5 grams during the days of 2/4-2/15....February 15th was the last day I smoked....I will be 18 days sober on my drug test day....It will be a urine test, sent to the lab...I have a VERY fast metabolism...just about every time I eat a meal, I have to take a dump....so I take about 2-4 dumps EVERY day...will I most likely be clean before my test day? And what do I have to do to be SURE that I pass....PLEASE help me.....thanks in advance!!!

the best detox I have had the time to use is bentonite clay in liquid form with a cranberry juice to bring back the color in the piss. it work for me, smoked a jada two days before taking a test for truck driving school. bought a home test kit from rite aid, took the [bNite] the day before testing, and the next morning took a half of cup full waited 1 hour , test myself and it was clean,and I pass the test with no problems, I use it every day in smaller forms to cleanse my system of everyday waste from Meds and other things ect....

Okay...so I need to pass a drug test on Wednesday, March 5th....7 days from now...here's my info/story:

I am a male 5'11 171lbs...I smoked about a total of 4-5 grams during the days of 2/4-2/15....February 15th was the last day I smoked....I will be 18 days sober on my drug test day....It will be a urine test, sent to the lab...I have a VERY fast metabolism...just about every time I eat a meal, I have to take a dump....so I take about 2-4 dumps EVERY day...will I most likely be clean before my test day? And what do I have to do to be SURE that I pass....PLEASE help me.....thanks in advance!!!
It sounds like you might be one of the lucky ones.
Exercise till 3 days before the test and then eat a high fat red meat diet till the test. Then use dilution the morning of the test to increase your chances. I would pickup a couple of cheap test strips to check and see how your doing.

strip its 40 bucks take 3 hours before test. my friends have passed. stay away from fats and drink cranberry juice the real kind

lol i weigh 260 it took me 90 days to get thc out my system . i took one hit few months after that took 3 days to clean my system

tell them you can pee and maby you can get a mouth swab

i missed a drug test got 48 hours in county sucked but not to bad I'm felony probation

Back
Top Bottom