Couple questions. Help me out.

shitan

Ok so I've pretty much read all topics about passing a drug test and I've learned a lot from you guys.

I've been smoking for 3 weeks about 3-4 GB's a day until my P.O called me and told me I'm getting a drug test in 10 days.

It's friday, August 18th right now and I'm getting drug tested on thusday the 24th. So It's been 2 days since I haven't smoked and I've been drinking 6 liters of water this past 2 days. I have 6 days left.

I'm 5'8 and I weight about 140. I've never gotten fat even when I tried.

Now the questions are:

1) I've been running for like 30 minutes this past 2 days and I do sweat a lot, however I read somewhere that I'm not supposted to do that for about 7 days until my drug test because that drops THC into my urine or something like that. is that true? If not, how many days from my test am I suppost to stop working out/running?

2) I've been drinking about 6 Liters of water a day (1.2Gallons), is that enough since I've only got a couple days left or do I need more then that?

3) About the vitamin B12, when I am supposted to take it? Just the day I'm gettin tested or like everyday? I have this energizor pill that contains 50mcg of B12, i take 3 of them a day before work out, is that enough?

4) How much water should I drink with ASPIRINE the day of my drug test?

5) I drunk 1 Liter of cranberry juice yesterday and I 'SHAT' (past tense for 'shit') like crazy. Is that good? Should I drink 1L everyday?

6) Can I pass this test doing all this? Yes? Maybe? or No way?

Thanks guys ya'll are the only ones that can help me out. :peace:

1. 2-3 days...as long as your still drinking a lot of water that's fine.
2. 6 liters sounds like it's enough. Try vitamin water too, green tea and the orange ones are good, get the ones with vitamin B too.
3. B12 isn't too big of a deal just follow step 2.
4. I wouldn't do the aspirine thing unless if you've done it before.
5. 6L of water and 1L of CRANBERRY JUICE!!?!? jesus what are you trying to drown yourself? NO DONT DRINK THAT MUCH CRANBERRY..about 4-6 cups a day at most is good.
6. Yes.

Thank you very much GODhelpUS.

Today (saturday) I took a home drug test and I did not pass (as I expected). I have now 5 days till Thurday.

Why shouldn't I do the aspirine thing tho?

one more thing, I'm gonna take a home drug test on Thurday before my REAL test at the court, If I DO NOT pass what should I do?

Is there anything I can tell my P.O so he will re-schedule or something that will give me more time? Or should I like drink 5 gallons of water right before goin there so I might have it diluted?

Tkx

shitan said:
Thank you very much GODhelpUS.

Today (saturday) I took a home drug test and I did not pass (as I expected). I have now 5 days till Thurday.

Why shouldn't I do the aspirine thing tho?

one more thing, I'm gonna take a home drug test on Thurday before my REAL test at the court, If I DO NOT pass what should I do?

Is there anything I can tell my P.O so he will re-schedule or something that will give me more time? Or should I like drink 5 gallons of water right before goin there so I might have it diluted?

Tkx
Go to your local headshop (no matter how far away it is considering its jail or more probation/fines otherwise) and see what they have behind the counter. They often carry a product that you'd consume at least one hour prior to testing and within 5 hours of testing. So I'd take this about 2.5 hours before test. Take it on an empty bladder and give it time to work into system before you bulk up on clean water. THEN: at test time I will assume you'll be loaded with water and dying to pee...... Don't pee into the cup right away..... wait at least a good ten - twelve count then fill it up, that pee should be a cleaner/more fresh water mass......Best of luck and don't even be close to smokers from now til then, the contact buzz will show up......

Ok. If I don't pass the home drug test the day before my drug test i'll def buy something to clean my system.

About the "catch the middle of the piss" how am I supposted to do it? Like I start to take a piss and in the middle of it I piss in the cup or It's like I piss a little bit in the toilet, hold the piss for a sec and piss in the cup? Do I like stop the piss or no?

I always recommend the drink tons of water method. Its worked for everyone I know. I have heard about that catch the middle of the stream thing. Just sounds like it could be messy.

Back
Top Bottom