10 days of torture and still not clean!

Dex9

Haven't been smoking for 10 days i've changed my diet, been exercising and drinking tons of water every and still came positive on home drug test. I'm on probation and my drug test is in 7 days, please guys help a brother!

(Been smoking everyday from july 2011 till jan 31 2012)

Just wondering what feedback or encouragement you've received? I have the possibility of random testing. I don't want to quit but I am contemplating. I have tried before and your post sounded very familiar to what I experienced in the past. How did things turn out for you?

you could also use the sur gel way.

alright I learned this from an old hillbilly friend of mine that has to take drug

test for his work and I'v personally tried this my self so no worries

Ok theres this stuff called sur gel its used to make

jellys and jams it gives them there texture the jelly feeling

you buy a box of that its around 2$ from a grocery store its all the same

amont when you buy it jello also works and taste better.you take that and

and mix it in a 20oz bottel with cold water and shake it real good

Two hours before your test you drink the mix and then drink another 20oz

bottel of sumthing it can be anything make sure you eat sumthing greasy to like a mcdonalds burger and

take 1 piss after you eat and then take the test your garented to pass even

if you smoke the day befor the reason is is that it coats your stomach and

when you piss its just a gel but its really piss it really works no joke i

wouldent post it on here if it didnt

I used this method years ago and yes it used to work. However, in the past few years many labs have stepped up their testing methods and the sure gel results as too dilute and requires a retest. The tried and true method for passing a urinalysis is using the real thing is it's a trusted clean source. I am looking for ways to pass hair follicle testing and the ever dreaded random testing (on-site) where there is no time to grab the trusted clean sample!!

Back
Top Bottom