Please help my poor northern lights

braines420

I just recently harvested some auto flowers and had a NL going in the same room, so I vegged it for about 2 and half months. It was looking great and healthy until I changed the light schedule. I changed it to 12/12 about a wk and a half ago. I only fed it 1 tsp of fox farms tiger bloom within the first few days and since then its been getting more and more droopy. Do I need more nutes? Water? Whats going on?! Should I post a pic? Its just real droopy, the ends of the leaves are kinda darker than the rest. and the other leaves are pretty bright green. Also, pistil and THC production was just barely starting, and now its really bad I think its close to dying. I want to try and save it if I still can

Thanks

droopy leaves can sometime mean too much water.

pics would help a lot!

Braines420, during my first grow when I switched over to 12/12 I had the exact same issue. In my case it was that I wasn't watering the plants nearly enough. It's easy to determine if this is your issue or not though. If the soil feels dry when you stick your finger into it to the first joint, then you need to water. Give the plant a good amount of water so that you can feel the pot it is in get noticeably heavier. The other good thing about having an "under-watering" issue is that you can see the results almost instantaneously as the branches and leaves absorb the water and spring back to perkiness in less than an hour.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom