Please help! Sulfur or Boron deficiency, or something else?

ban taku

Hello everybody, this is my first post on the forum. I do it out of an emergency issue. The branches in the two photos are from the same plant (the third one showing the second branch sideways), which is a Blue Cheese (Dinafem): as you can see they are strikingly different. The one with the white hairs it's ok to me, it also smells fragrant and starting to bud with abundant trichomes on leaves. The other one looks very bad, and most of the branches of the plant is like this: hairs growing already dark red, few perfume, and few or no trichomes on leaves. It began flowering some ten days ago, at some 40N latitude. I read extensively on diagnosing the problem, and guessed it might be sulfur or boron deficiency. I would exclude boron because I watered regularly, the pH is ok, and climate is not at all dry. There are also here and there random leaves cupping just a little bit (not pictured). I have available boric acid and Epsom salts to fix the issue if there is one, or I'm only being paranoid? Many thanks in advance to any who could help.

Attachments

• WP_20190818_002.jpg
    WP_20190818_002.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 128
  • WP_20190818_003.jpg
    WP_20190818_003.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 101
  • WP_20190818_004.jpg
    WP_20190818_004.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 92
The plant is quite huge: it has grown from seedling to a 60x45 inches oval plant much trained, in a 30gallon pot, from 20th may to today, and it's still growing a bit, many many leaves. It seems at first glance a wonderful healthy plant, well green, no yellowing leaves.

Back
Top Bottom