Please help with temperature

teamgilly

my grow room has wide swings in tempiture. from 70 degrees F if i leave the fan on in the wrong part of the day to 90 degrees F if i turn it off. the thing is i have to work and go to school so i am not at home to monitor it. what i need is a termostat that turns two fans off and on when the tempiture gets a certian degree. Can anyone help me with a brand name or place to get the kind i need? i am a nubee so i dont want to buy one and then have it not do the job. and i am not an electrician

you need a enviromental controller that turns fans on when a set temp or humidity is reached and back off after a certain amount of drop. Here's a pic of one. They sell for about $150.00. I've used one for years and wouldn't grow without one. Mine shuts off co2 flow when fans kick on and allows co2 injection to resume after the fans shut off too.
enviromental_controller.jpg

its night time here i have two fans blowing air around and a 4 inch inline going out and i have the doors open and its still 85 degress in there. its just too hot here i think? what will i do when its time to start flowering i wont be home most of the time and i wont be able to close the door when the lights go off. whats teh use of having a timer when i have to leave teh doors open all the time and watch it. shit

Back
Top Bottom