Please help!

DABY

HI ALL!
Ok, this was my first time growing in soil I grew some bag seed on a whim in 5 gal soil pots I usually grow in hydro, I will be posting a journal soon I kept track with pics but didn’t post it all yet due to computer problems,

Any way out of the bag seed I grew 16 plants all 16 sprouted and 13 are female (lucky I know) but then 4 of them were a very good indica strain 5 another indica not so good and 4 sativa growing tall and airy and if the good indica is as good as I remember it was very good, I wasn’t going to clone this stuff as I was going to order w.w. seeds but decided against it especially if I can clone this stuff.

I want to clone these 4 plants but there far into flowering way past the 21 day time limit and ive read you can do it but need more infomation, I’ve cloned in the past but I don’t know how can I do this that far along, can I just cut a shoot and clone it? Do I have to cut the bud off it? I’ve never cloned this far along but I really want this strain to mother, I really need it to veg again some how, PLEASE HELP!!! in the mean time I will keep reading
thanks

Back
Top Bottom