Please I need Help Pruning My 2 Plants

Ultra Lord

I'm New To Growing ,I Have 2 Plants In my back Yard in large pots they are about 1.5 months old and it's almost august. I was wondering when to prune them and when to stop pruning them ???And Actually whats a good way to prune them (Shade Leaves,-Tops,E.t.c...Please Let me know if any one has any Sugestions for me I would really apreciate the help.!!!!!!

THANKS.....
ULTRA LORD{N{W{N

no worries

Ultra Lord said:
I'm New To Growing ,I Have 2 Plants In my back Yard in large pots they are about 1.5 months old and it's almost august. I was wondering when to prune them and when to stop pruning them ???And Actually whats a good way to prune them (Shade Leaves,-Tops,E.t.c...Please Let me know if any one has any Sugestions for me I would really apreciate the help.!!!!!!

THANKS.....
ULTRA LORD{N{W{N

hay dont worry,

to start prunning you plants first make sure they are at least 12" lall beause at this level your plants have the maturity to be pruned. pruning before this level will increase the odds of damage your plants because they are too young. TO PRUNE LEAVE AT LEAST 7" OFF THE MAIN STIM.CUT 3" OF TO EVERY STIM THATS AT LEAST 7-10" LONG.
EASY ISRTUCTION TO AN EASY "GROW ENJOY"

Never prune an outdoor plant, it's in its best possible enviroment, let nature rule outdoors and you indoors, you cant win belive me lol.

Hes Right....when You Grow Indoors Your Just Trying To Match The Climate Of The Summer Outside So When You Are Outside You're Set...unfortunately Outside Plants Arent Question For Me

Greetings.

I pruned my third grow and I noticed that lots more growth occured at the tops of the plant and in a short space of time.

My subject was Bubble Gum and it totally filled the width of a pentagon shaped grow cupboard with 1 meter wide sides. This operation met a premature fatal end, but this was nothing to do with pruning that seemed to help in the veg stage.

Back
Top Bottom