please please help

jaye13

my names sarsh and i need to make friends with some pro growers because i want my frist crop to be the best ever. so please please if your a great grower add me as a friend cant wait to hear from u guys

if your 1st grow lives then your the shit. dont over analyze everything...read and ask questions as the issues come up. just being on a friends list means shit..I hate everyone anyway....JK
I dont consider myself to be a progrower but I do ok...havent killed my plants yet and Im at 100 plus in a year....better lucky than good mebe

U Speak Truth,,, Yung Stikky,,,, This is THE place to learn, peoples here are TOO cool an' helpful. No prima donnas here, although the knowledge is worthy

Start it up, get it going, ask a shit ton of questions, and never give up! Everyone here is WAY more than happy to help you, and there are some AMAZING growers here (just check out McBudz grow journal, its a thing of dreams).

And remember, if your plants go hill side first try, it doesn't mean you can't do it, it just means your learning, like everyone else!

Have fun on your grow and learn to love your ladies! :cheer::ganjamon:

my names sarsh and i need to make friends with some pro growers because i want my frist crop to be the best ever. so please please if your a great grower add me as a friend cant wait to hear from u guys

hi sarsh, just want to add that i'm a 1st time grower myself and the info that i got from so many ppl(i'd name names but it would be a insult if i left any out)helped immensely, so much so that my 1st time seems like it will be successful. if u have questions ask the community , if someone doesn't know they will direct you in the right direction. good luck with your grow.:smokin: p.s. love that pic :)

Back
Top Bottom