Help please!

code04

HI , please friends ,i stay to grow 12 plant of LEMON SKUNK (GHS) whit the split metod.How many days for look if my clone are ok?:goodjob:

Re: Help please!!!

HI , please friends ,i stay to grow 12 plant of LEMON SKUNK (GHS) whit the split metod.How many days for look if my clone are ok?:goodjob:
I'm not even sure what you are asking here.
Are you asking when you should look at your clones?

ALWAYS look at your clones:popcorn:

As often as you can. Clones can dry out quickly and need tending to

Re: Help please!!!

id like to help, but im not sure if your growing 12 lemon and topping. or your going to clone then top them. more info:smokin:

Dear Sully ,well the clone was cut from the mother 30 days ago ,now have root and and new leaf but when i was cut the mother was in flowering and my problem is that i have afraid the clonewill be flower and i don't whant.Thank'S

clones that are picked during flowering will take longer to get going. it depends on how much your clone flowered before clipping. usually the stems at the bottom of the mother plant do better as clones than the stems at the top.
ive cloned stems that had started to flower, and they didnt do so good.
if you take a clipping from the bottom of the mother plant that hasn't flowered too much, you will be more sucessful.
if you take a clone that started to flower it takes a long time to go from flowering to making roots.
hope this helps.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom