Hello I am a new grower

Jessiegreenman

420 Member
Hello i am a new grower i have grow plants a few times whit my dad years ago.
but now I have build a growroom in my friend basement. The growroom is 1,20mX3m (9ftX3ft according whit Google) I use 2 ballast 600w each one.
I had 1 cycle whit 20 plants (veg time 21days) and the yield was about 450 grams (15,8oz).
I used advanced master grower sensibloom I add all fertilizer to the water every time I give water to my plant like 4/5 time in a week this is the right way to watering my plant or I have to add fertilizer like 2/3 time in a week? Because I remember that whit my father wee used to yield like 0,7g/w whit 20 plants and 2 electronic ballast 600w each one and the yield dry is like 700/800g (24/28oz)

Hello i am a new grower i have grow plants a few times whit my dad years ago.
but now I have build a growroom in my friend basement. The growroom is 1,20mX3m (9ftX3ft according whit Google) I use 2 ballast 600w each one.
I had 1 cycle whit 20 plants (veg time 21days) and the yield was about 450 grams (15,8oz).
I used advanced master grower sensibloom I add all fertilizer to the water every time I give water to my plant like 4/5 time in a week this is the right way to watering my plant or I have to add fertilizer like 2/3 time in a week? Because I remember that whit my father wee used to yield like 0,7g/w whit 20 plants and 2 electronic ballast 600w each one and the yield dry is like 700/800g (24/28oz)
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend.
Do you have a pic of your garden?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom