Autos in Veg not looking so good: Can anybody help?

this was my smallest , :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

P1080194 (1).jpg
That’s the coolest shit in the world

I would think its pretty hot then adding the top dress to a 2 gallon would make it hotter, so i think you have locked out TBH
Bat guano npk 10-3-1 worm casting 5-5-3 fish meal 10-2-2 top dress (6-1-2).

earthworm castings reveals that they are rich in iron, sulfur, calcium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK rating: 5.5. 3).
Crab meal is a natural source of many of the major nutrients that fertilizers depend on for proper growth. It includes an unusually high concentration of nitrogen, phosphorous, and magnesium. Going a step beyond the norm for most synthetic soil amendments, it also includes lots of calcium.

Guano is a plant superfood that is rich in the three essential plant nutrients, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Nitrogen ensures vigorous and verdant growth during the vegetative cycle. Phosphorus supports healthy flowering and root growth. Potassium ensures sturdy trunks and branches.

I should add my micro auto to plant of the month December lol:thumb:

I would think its pretty hot then adding the top dress to a 2 gallon would make it hotter, so i think you have locked out TBH
Bat guano npk 10-3-1 worm casting 5-5-3 fish meal 10-2-2 top dress (6-1-2).

earthworm castings reveals that they are rich in iron, sulfur, calcium, nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium (NPK rating: 5.5. 3).
Crab meal is a natural source of many of the major nutrients that fertilizers depend on for proper growth. It includes an unusually high concentration of nitrogen, phosphorous, and magnesium. Going a step beyond the norm for most synthetic soil amendments, it also includes lots of calcium.

Guano is a plant superfood that is rich in the three essential plant nutrients, nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. Nitrogen ensures vigorous and verdant growth during the vegetative cycle. Phosphorus supports healthy flowering and root growth. Potassium ensures sturdy trunks and branches.

I should add my micro auto to plant of the month December lol:thumb:
Most definitely should I’m about to blow that picture up and frame it. Never seen that before. Maybe you should throw about 50 of those in a big 7 gallon clay pot and flower them out and take a picture for photo of the month

hmmm i could try , its the weather to do it, its winter where i am , i think this popped up in a compost pile so i re potted but it must have been cold and flowered right away ill stick a few out see what happen , i just turned my compost pile too :cheesygrinsmiley:
or just one of them auto freaks you can get them:eek:
then this was another fox tailing auto freak , they do some mad stuff

Back
Top Bottom